Halsey - If I Can't Have Love, I Want Power | Page 60 | The Popjustice Forum

Halsey - If I Can't Have Love, I Want Power

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by RMK, May 24, 2021.

1. 2014

2014 Staff Member

That's not...so good.

Trouble in Paradise and Ferk like this.
  2. They tried! Good song though.

3. I'm still all over this.

oh I thought it was the Potion thread dd. No I played this twice and gave up.

4. Can we get the ballad version finally?

5. Confession: the song would be a 10/10 if the middle eight lyrics didn’t mention marriage (barf), and the final chorus didn’t ‘switch things up’. Probably alone here.

6. Looks like she heard!

7. Can we get a bop next?

8. Maybe this bomb will make her release good songs again and care less about the charts nn

9. She’s on the Calvin Harris album so there you go

10. Stripped/original version kinda better, actually...

GimmeWork, Jersey and Music Is Death like this.
  11. Now we need the stripped version to be the one to actually make a dent on the charts and teach Capitol a lesson. Ohhh I will.

12. This has felt like a huge step backwards, especially the messy tik tok rollout

2014 and Verandi like this.
  13. Did Capitol actually push this song at all, or did they just let her release it and not bother with anything else after she aired out the whole situation across social media for a week? Dd

She sounds amazing doing it live

14. Given how much I stanned last era (and enjoyed the singles and eventual albums in the previous two eras) I forgot this existed after my single listen. Oop.

15. I was ambivalent about this song and only listened to it like three times before today, but last night I randomly dreamt about it and now I'm kinda hooked on it... The subliminal promo tactics must be working dd

[​IMG]

16. Finally listening this and i like it. No surprise cause it is very Manic and i love that one but it feels a bit pedestrian after If I Can’t Have Love. Hoping that the full project would be more layered but this is a decent start.

17. She deleted the tweets, but she mentioned that she’s been getting death threats and people have been swatting her home ever since she put a pro-abortion message in her show.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.