Halsey - Manic (3rd Studio Album) | Page 259 | The Popjustice Forum

Halsey - Manic (3rd Studio Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, Jun 21, 2015.

1. I really like this.

2. This is a fucking BOP. #1alsey can’t lose.

3. On the surface it’s a basic bop but she elevates it a little with how damn expressive her vocal is.

4. It's a fantastic pop song

5. This is so reductive.

slaybellz likes this.
  6. Love this. She sounds great.

7. Considering I was expecting a generic non-chorus chorus, I am pleasantly surprised. I do actually really like her vocal, she sounds great. She's expressive enough without being too grating. I'll definitely get some use out of it, and I can remember how it goes after one listen so we'll see if it grows from there. I do wish it wasn't called Be Kind, though. It just sounds stupid. They could've called it "The One that You Love" or something and called it a day.

8. I was hoping for something more Y'allsey, but I still like it.

9. This is a very very good song. I see it being a hit.

nbtsa likes this.
  10. aux

aux

This is actually much better than I was expecting, but then again, my expectations were on the floor when I heard it was a Marshmello collaboration.

11. Yeah this is where i stand. What would be reductive, now totally works with her vocals.

12. Has she ever sounded better? The vocal delivery here is wonderful. She's come so far from

13. This is gorgeous.
    Those verses are caramel smooth.

14. On my second listen and I really like this.

Music Is Life, spaceship and aux like this.
  15. The way 2020 has been so long and drawn out, I genuinely forgot Manic was released in January. God.

16. This is so good, exactly what I needed on this rainy day

17. Well, this is pretty gorgeous, huh?

18. This is so good. She wins.

Music Is Life, D.Jay and soratami like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.