Halsey - Manic (3rd Studio Album) | Page 262 | The Popjustice Forum

Halsey - Manic (3rd Studio Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, Jun 21, 2015.

1. Dua's IDGAF and Don't Start Now should be 1 billion songs in less than two months, bringing her total to 4.

Bobbyrae likes this.
  2. It’ll low key be even more impressive that Dua will have been able to achieve that with 3 solo songs!

3. My merch order from January 17 finally shipped.

JANUARY. Over 4 months for a t-shirt, gurl

4. She also donated a fair amount to the cause.

I have had a few reservations about her in the past, but I think her heart has always been in the right places for the most part, and this is an example of that.

I'm just glad she's using her platform this way.

5. She's been providing medical support to protesters and calling on those with medical training to help. Massive respect for her, to be honest.

6. RMK

RMK

None of these events are of course centered around the "celebrity" but, what a woman. In situations like these it's easy to tense up or lose direction of how to proceed, she made her decision quickly and rushed to help.

7. I could not be more proud of her for being out there. My little brother is helping out in my city by treating people as well, so those images are particularly affecting.

8. She is brave. Her actions are incredible to see.

spaceship and QueenB like this.
  9. Not sure how long this’ll be up

superultra, aux, Babyface and 5 others like this.
  10. If it goes down:

11. There are 3 versions of the song according to her. The only unreleased one has an (unnamed) feature:

aux and Music Is Life like this.
  12. RMK

RMK

Oh I need this.

aux and Music Is Life like this.
  13. I can’t at her giving us a version of “Wipe Your Tears” on the album that’s like an entire minute shorter than the one she just leaked

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.