Halsey - Manic | Page 270 | The Popjustice Forum

Halsey - Manic

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, Jun 21, 2015.

1. forget me too is...great? I never expected to actually like a Machine Gun Kelly song but here we are

2. Reminder that Machine Gun Kelly is a piece of shit.

3. We love a BOP.

Music Is Death, aux and Jonathan27 like this.
  4. #3 on iTunes
    #8 on Spotify
    #26 on AM

#ForgetMeTooKillingIt

5. This is so very 100% completely true. My goodness.

An Insider and Digital_Fossil like this.
  6. I haven't listened to it yet, cause I hate MGK with a burning passion, but from the sound of it I'm excited.
    I want a Halsey/Paramore collab. Or Tonight Alive.

Crisp X, nooniebao and An Insider like this.
  7. I want a whole pop/rock/graveyard album from her.

I also want a whole album of you should be sad’s.

8. I want an album full of Nightmare‘s.

9. Ugh, Halsey just gets the pop punk songs from the way she delivers on Nightmare, 3am and the MGK feature. Literally me when she serves me that mid-2000s eyeliner emo girl

Scene kid era WHEN? Nightmare album WHERE?

10. tea

tea

11 minutes is my favourite hook she's ever done, and that outro!

11. Why? (really, i don't know)

12. He called a black woman the n word when she got offended about him fetishizing/sexualizing black women in an interview.

13. Halsey's pop-punk references are way more early/mid 2000s. That Demi song isn't the aesthetic... at all.

14. MGK managing to cling to his 15 minutes when everything was setup for him to be left in 2012...

Camila Cabello will pay for this.

The song slaps though nn I need a Halsey solo version.

15. Yas regift us some bops.

16. This is still so funny. Never fails to give me a giggle fit.

elektroxx and An Insider like this.
  17. It’s the “I like to rock eöwth for me”.

elektroxx likes this.
  18. aux

aux

Since today is her birthday, she surprised fans by dropping a "deluxe" edition of Manic. It includes "Wipe Your Tears" and "I'm Not Mad" which were both CD exclusive regional deluxe tracks. It also includes "Be Kind" and two "Without Me" remixes which were previously released. The best part of this release are the inclusions of her acoustic versions, which I will always praise. Among the new acoustic versions, there is a gorgeous version of "Alanis' Interlude" and "3am" which she played during an acoustic set earlier this year. Still no inclusion of "Nightmare" for whatever reason.

19. Yes at her finally uploading the bonus tracks.

EDIT: Also her just adding all these under the original album instead of uploading a new one and slapping (Deluxe) on the end is most pleasing to me and my last.fm

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.