Halsey - Manic | Page 271 | The Popjustice Forum

Halsey - Manic

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, Jun 21, 2015.

1. 3am and Alanis' interlude - stripped? Hell yeah.

Music Is Death, chaychay7 and aux like this.
  2. aux

aux

The way this stomps over the original. The soft electric guitar backing... Fuck. She sounds exquisite too. Honestly, I don't think she has ever sounded this good.

[​IMG]

3. I couldn't agree more with everything you said.

aux likes this.
  4. Shame she couldnt do the full Wipe Your Tears. Seeing as she leaked it on twitter ages ago

5. To be honest, I wish a solo version of the original leaked but I guess this will do.

nooniebao and aux like this.
  6. aux

aux

7. I'm not a huge Halsey fan she has rarely clicked with me. I LOVE "Nightmare" and was hoping more of that sound with "Manic." But these two new songs ("I'm Not Mad" and "wipe your tears") are SO good? Don't know what's changed for me! I can't wait to see where she goes next.

nooniebao and slaybellz like this.
  8. I just heard "I'm Not Mad" for the first time tonight and why wasn't it on the standard edition and a single?!

9. The ILLENIUM remix of Without You is seriously one of the best remixes I've ever heard. The last minute in particular, it's pretty incredible.

10. She is spotless for me in this era. It has been a joyful experience to watch her drop the pretentiousness and really hone in her pen game. Still one of my favorites of the year. Can't wait to see where she goes next.

D.Jay likes this.
  11. Similar to a few of you, she’s never really clicked with me previously but the last few months I’ve really fallen in love with this album.

Outside the singles I love finally//beautiful stranger and Alanis interlude- who would have thought that a homosexual like me would spend most of their day with “your pussy is a wonderland” running through their head on loop!

12. dd

13. Look at us little Halseynators.

I went from really not liking her to absolutely stanning her. She is so good at the moment. The talent really jumped out after all.

JoshWho and elektroxx like this.
  14. RMK

RMK

Nightmare not being included is.. Odd. I assume that other project is taking shape since it wasn't.

GRMusic likes this.
  15. Ddd she's so annoying.

An Insider, elektroxx and Truce like this.
  16. tea

tea

Why does I'm Not Mad sound like something straight off SHE IS COMING dd

17. Mildred wishes.

slaybellz and Sanctuary like this.
  18. After being initially underwhelmed by "You should be sad," it has ended up becoming one of my favorite songs released this year. The fact that it came out this year is a bit shocking though—2020 really has been eighty-four years.

Also, "Finally // beautiful stranger" finally clicked today.

Mikal, aux, johnny_tsunami and 8 others like this.
  19. The time to start stanning Halsey and taking her seriously was the moment Badlands era ended and HFK started. She's been serving, girls.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.