Halsey - Manic | Page 275 | The Popjustice Forum

Halsey - Manic

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, Jun 21, 2015.

1. the avril collab is with Mod Sun and it‘s called „Flames“. Release date: Janury 8th.

tea, Mikal, jackangelo and 1 other person like this.
  2. Welp, makeup it is then!

3. Glad its not an Avril collab dd

4. RMK

RMK

Poor Avril working with Mod Sun

tea and Crisp X like this.

5. but also this

6. I can't believe she was getting dragged over this when she's not even the one who was sharing the photo after it was deleted.

nooniebao, Truce and Enrique Garcia like this.
  7. Manic and Boy with Luv drew me in as a fan so I think I’d like a deeper dive into Halsey’s discography soon. Any recommendations on how to do it?

Also, she’s appearing at the BigHit New Year’s Event, presumably to perform with BTS. She looks gorgeous.

8. There's only three albums so you might as well just go in order. But honestly Manic and Hopeless Fountain Kingdom are easily her best. There are some gems on the debut and EP as well.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2020
    superloves, Ashling92 and An Insider like this.
  9. Badlands is a mess but it gave a few career highs.

We really had to endure New Americana as a single when she had this sitting right there. Sad!

10. To this day I still don't have a Badlands vinyl because they cut off some really good songs for ??? reason

11. I remember bopping to Colors a bitsy a few years ago, cringe bridge and all.

elektroxx likes this.
  12. So, About Face is makeup but also a zine?

I want the zine bad.

Wishlight, Island, nooniebao and 2 others like this.
  13. That zine cover is a bit of a serve

mindtrappa likes this.
  14. Oh wait, the entire collection is up for pre-order. I actually really like the packaging.
    Site banner
    [​IMG]

Island, nooniebao and mindtrappa like this.
  15. Is there a link?

Edit: Kidding, got it. Different than the URL on the Instagram.

https://aboutface.com

Island likes this.
  16. Well these visuals are a serve, but then again that's always been her strong suit.

17. mindtrappa likes this.
  18. I love the packaging and visuals. There's also tutorials up.

[​IMG]

19. I was very hmm OK makeup, but almost every product photo has swatches of the colors on people with different skin tones and then it actually in action on the skin tones as well. Very inclusive

It's quite nice, I might get the neon green eye eye stick.

tea likes this.
  20. And condoms?

tea likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.