Halsey - Manic | Page 278 | The Popjustice Forum

Halsey - Manic

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, Jun 21, 2015.

1. I ordered a bunch of highlighters like 20 mins ago nn

[​IMG]

2. I ordered a liquid highlighter a few weeks ago and had my mom pick out a shade for the free shadow stick. Really excited to try them out, and this is also the first celebrity makeup brand I've ever bought from. I have full faith in her in this area, though.

3. Oh wow! Congrats

Mikal and Enrique Garcia like this.
  4. That's a big deal considering she previously miscarried and suffers from endometriosis. I'm happy for her

5. Now I'm crying for her dd

6. Congrats to her! I’m sure she’ll be a great mother. ❤️

7. So happy for her! Let me go listen to More and weep.

8. Never understood the rush to have a kid, especially someone in her position, but More is one of my favorite songs by her, so it's obvious how much this means to her. Did we even know she was dating anyone?! Congrats to her!

Enrique Garcia likes this.
  9. Congrats to her!

Slice of Life and aux like this.
  10. She only ever left the house last year to go to the protests in LA and help out there, but we did see her with someone once or twice even though they were both masked nn

11. Aw, congratulations to her!

spaceship likes this.
  12. I know statistics are saying the opposite but it really does feel like there is a quarantine baby boom going on. Well, at least amongst celebrities.

superloves, Euphoria and spaceship like this.
  13. I usually couldn't care less about celebrity pregnancies/kids, even when my faves are concerned, but with everything Halsey's been through, this news really is quite touching. I'm so happy for her

[​IMG]

14. Lila

Lila Staff Member

As someone with endometriosis this is actually so lovely to see. I don’t plan on having kids myself but I do often wonder if it’s my subconscious ruling that out because of my illness (and a miscarriage I had in the past). I’m so happy seeing someone who’s talked openly about the condition feel comfortable enough to make this announcement.

15. My first thought was "More" when I saw her post. Brb crying. Incredibly happy for her!

16. With the year we just had and what is coming (a lot of... staying home?) I totally understand it. I would have had a kid right now if I could.

Congrats to Halsey.

nooniebao, Euphoria and Coolrockgirl like this.
  17. This post is sending me

Enrique Garcia likes this.
  18. This made me more emotional than most of the pregnancy announcements from people I actually know nn.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.