Hannah Diamond. | Page 17 | The Popjustice Forum

Hannah Diamond.

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by AlwaysTooLate9, Apr 29, 2014.

1. They’re already on the PC Music compilations

Jersey likes this.
  2. Honestly tho, poor lil' Hi. It's definitely my favorite HD single; just a gorgeous, icy desperation all siphoned through mechanical computer parts.

3. Just realised ‘Shy’ is the spiritual successor / sequel to ‘Hi’. Her mind...

5. This album is kind of a trip when you remember she and A. G. (allegedly) dated and the songs he’s producing are likely about him.

TRAVVV, McQueer, flowersandu and 5 others like this.
  6. “a girl who used to be on PC Music”

I feel like there’s a 50/50 chance she’s either talking about GFOTY or Princess Bambi.

7. I haven’t managed to listen to this in full yet (yes I know we’ve had the majority) and I’m really looking forward to it.

8. It’s GFOTY. Cackling that she wouldn’t name her, though.

Lander, McQueer, flowersandu and 7 others like this.
  9. I've always loved the singles she drops, but god, who knew how much it would elevate in album format? This is amazing.

evilsin likes this.
  10. Finally had a chance to listen to this album, whew. I’ve kind of avoided her singles for the most part to wait to hear them in the context of a record, and I’m glad I did, this might be one of the best of the year for me.

TRAVVV likes this.
  11. Yeah I had only heard her material from the PC comps and her Charli collab, and got this album on a whim. I can't get past "Invisible", it's just so pure and crystalline. Absolutely lovely album so far.

TRAVVV and clowezra like this.

12. Anyone catch the show? Saw some videos on IG and she seemed adorable. So happy for her

13. Awww, she's precious.

flapjack- likes this.
  14. Can't believe Reflections is really my 2019 AOTY.

flapjack- likes this.
  15. I just listened to this album for the first time and it's ... okay? I was expecting a bit more. Maybe I need to spend more time with it so that her robot voice will grow on me. That said, I really like the various moods she's trying to put across on this album. It's very "melancholic robot questioning its life".

16. I’m so glad I braved the transportation strike and didn’t sell my ticket, and that many people did the same because she was AMAZING in Paris. She is so sweet, so fun, the energy, everything... You can feel how much she loves to perform and how much it means to her.

The videos of the show you can see on Instagram or Facebook don’t do her justice at all, she’s a star. Love Goes On and Fade Away live were moments, but Concrete Angel, oh wow, I just-

Last edited: Dec 11, 2019
  17. I hope she manages to release more visuals with the album - the Invisible video is stunning.

Jersey and blissteria like this.
  18. @Andy French come get your food!

Lander, superultra, evilsin and 2 others like this.
  19. WIG

superultra and evilsin like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.