Hannah Diamond | Page 19 | The Popjustice Forum

Hannah Diamond

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by AlwaysTooLate9, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Hannah‘a Tour DJ and close friend CD-Romz has released her debut single under (what I assume is?) her real name Roma Radz. It’s called ‘Boyfriend in every City’ and it’s a cute Lil Hannah-Lite bop I’d say.

TRAVVV, Dreampopboy, evilsin and 2 others like this.
  2. I'm still waiting for her to incorporate UK garage into her own stuff. She's obviously a huge fan of the genre.

Crisp X likes this.
  3. Can’t believe it’s about to be a year

Island, evilsin and Andy French like this.
  4. She’s performing in her anniversary stream right now and I’m shook that she sounds exactly like the album dd

Jersey, Jones322 and Glitterizer like this.
  5. The release date for the Reflections Hard Drive keeps getting pushed further with each passing day for some reason. I wonder why?

6. Probably still getting all the extras ready

Andy French likes this.
  7. It released today. There's some neat bonus stuff (including Hannah's own font @Glitterizer) - the stock images are gorgeous and the behind-the-scenes stuff is cool. I'm slightly disappointed that there's not more music included, but I can't imagine how much time this must have taken to assemble so I'll sit here and eat my food nn. Her version of Superstar is cute!

mindtrappa and Glitterizer like this.
  8. Yes! I love the bonus behind the scenes videos and images. As a fellow creative, her whole process is fascinating to me.

Andy French likes this.
  9. She really said layering rights with these, honestly. The desktop images/Zoom backgrounds (imagining someone logging onto a meeting with a Hannah Diamond Zoom background is killing me) include the mountains from the Make Believe cover, and there's quite a few .png's included too, all in exquisite detail.

I really want her to work on some visuals with Charli again, or just more pop stars in general - she knows her shit.

mindtrappa likes this.
  10. Dddd, not me dancing to this the same way she does.

mindtrappa likes this.
  11. This is so good

evilsin, Andy French and cpr like this.
  12. New song on the Tetris Beat soundtrack (??? OK work) produced by umru:

Lander, evilsin, Crisp X and 4 others like this.
  13. I can't seem to get this song to play on Apple Music anymore. Anyone else (sadface)?

14. She’s teasing new music soon

Lander, Glitterizer and Andy French like this.
  15. There’s a video on YouTube of her performing the song ‘Staring At the Cieling’. Sounds very cute in that OG PC way she’s the only one still doing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.