Hannah Diamond | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Hannah Diamond

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by AlwaysTooLate9, Apr 29, 2014.

1. That's Keri Baby by A. G. Cook featuring Hannah. It's very, very good.

2. *GASP* How in the hell did I miss this?

3. Every Night took some time mostly because of the vocals (a bit weirdly sung especially on the verses) and the more aggressive, bombastic production style but I seriously love all three songs. I think Pink and Blue is my favorite. I don't really bother with anything else from PC Music, they were smart to have a female popstar like Hannah to sing some of their catchiest tunes, lazy me!

4. I kinda like the music, but her voice just grates on me. Or she just sings kinda weird...

5. I'm looking forward to more music from Hannah Diamond, I'd love a proper EP or album from her.

6. That's kind of the whole point of it.

7. I think the PC Music trend is already dead. To the internet graveyard along with witch house and 'vaporwave'

8. Bitch I'm Madonna.

9. I don't think PC music is quite gone, it's only really just become a proper thing.

10. Hannah could easily avoid the inevitable downfall of the trend she's emerged from anyway. Her music is so much more than hype.

11. Didn't realise this... I'll try and listen to it with different expectations.

12. Amazing!

PEARL and Island like this.
  14. AMAZING. AMAZING. AMAZING. AMAZING. AMAZING. I absolutely love it.

15. I've missed her and her weird vocals and childish lyrics, it's been a year since Every Night. There's no one quite like Hannah around. Truly good song, 4 out of 4. Her lyrics are simple, even ridiculous, but there's something about them that works so well.

16. It's so touching and relatable. What's not to love?

17. It's actually quite affecting even though it's as icy as can be. I'm in love.

18. I love it so much.

19. Very, very good.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.