Hannah Diamond | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

Hannah Diamond

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by AlwaysTooLate9, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Glad to see some love for "Attachment".

Noir likes this.
  2. Amazing song, amazing photography. Amazing.

3. I find that her voice can be a bit grating due to her not really being a good singer, which I understand is part of her appeal. However, that isn't true for this song. It might be due to the heavy vocal editing, but this is the best she's ever sounded. It's very Sally Shapiro as a Vocaloid.

Lander, Island, Andy French and 2 others like this.
  4. Island

Island Staff Member

waiT at this being amazing. Yas Hannah!

I still really want an album.

Deleted member 21339 likes this.
  5. "Fade Away" is wonderful but Hannah sounds even more robotic than usual (and indeed very Vocaloid-like). It's a bit unsettling.

6. Fade Away is like a sad version of:

7. Her best song.

lushLuck and Island like this.
  8. Island

Island Staff Member

Noir and Ferk like this.
  9. But when does the EP drop and how many songs? Fade Away is creeping into my Top 20 Songs of the Year so keep slaying.

Noir and Ferk like this.
  10. I never got into Attachment much, but Hi and Fade Away are excellent! Surprised that I like them so much actually

11. Is it going to be an EP we can actually buy or some kind of remixed megamix type thing that you can only hear on urbanoutfitters.com or something??

12. Finally.

13. I was indifferent when Fade Away when it came out, but I listened to it in my car...Now I´m in my cublicle feeling sad while making a playlist called Gay Tears and Fade Away is the first song on it. Those synths make me feel like I´m in middle school.

Noir likes this.
  14. WHEN WILL WE GET THIS?

15. K94

K94

Queen of productivity.

16. I can’t wait for the EP after Fade Away.

17. Ok but when is the EP dropping?

18. She's performing in G.A.Y soon isn't she?

19. Island

Island Staff Member

New song on Thursday.

'Make Believe'

Jersey, BikeThief, HOAXXX and 2 others like this.
  20. I bet it's going to be great, her last few all have been. Come through with that EP though

Island likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.