Hannah Diamond | Page 7 | The Popjustice Forum

Hannah Diamond

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by AlwaysTooLate9, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Dropping us an early Christmas gift.

Island likes this.
  2. Her songs have all improved on the last.

3. FUCK YES. Gimme.

4. Make Believe is out on SoundCloud!

Miss Hannah can do no wrong, can she?

BikeThief and Food like this.
  5. Super cute. It's hard to follow up Fade Away but this holds it's weight.

Going to have a listen to Hi again.

6. I need the damn EP now! I really hope it isn't just all the songs we have now, though...

7. ...am I going crazy or is there not a download link for this despite both Hannah and PC Music saying it's a free download?

send photo likes this.
  8. The download link is make believe.

Lander, TRAVVV, Noir and 5 others like this.
  9. Island

Island Staff Member

I really like it. She's so cute.

10. This is so good.

11. Love the new song.

12. This one sounds a bit like Sally Shapiro, doesn't it? It's pretty amazing.

13. Probably her most gorgeous sounding song yet. I don't love the strange vocals during the middle 8, but great song overall.

14. Is the download link not on SoundCloud anymore?

15. I think it never was. Was it?

16. Yeah it was, I got it straight away.

17. Oh, what a shame then.

18. She sings like a fire alarm being tested. I don't know if an entire album of that voice (with the weird vocal processing) would work. But she may surprise us.

19. The Soundcloud download worked for me just a few minutes ago. It's an 11MB 320 kpbs MP3 file. The song is gorgeous, she's really changed up her sound with the last couple of songs, or rather defined it. I personally love her vocals, it almost feels the singing is exactly as they want it to be. I love everything she's done bar Every Night which I only like but is too bombastic. Time to change the thread title.

Noir likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.