Hannah Diamond | Page 8 | The Popjustice Forum

Hannah Diamond

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by AlwaysTooLate9, Apr 29, 2014.

1. The Soundcloud download is still working.

2. I still can't get over Fade Away. It's such an immaculate song. Everytime I listen to it it gets better and better and I hear all the new tiny details that I didn't hear the previous time. And that unbelievable half-a-drop that gets ever so slightly grander each time with all those added sounds. Ugh, so good.

Deleted member 22682 likes this.
  3. Where the fuck is the EP?!

4. Good question.

5. EP just released

TRAVVV, Lander, FINISH LINE and 9 others like this.
  6. Is it Christmas

TRAVVV likes this.
  7. GORGEOUS. Concrete Angel is amazing.

8. This is absolutely gorgeous. She needs to put out a full length project ASAP.

9. whoooop lovely

10. Island

Island Staff Member

WHAT

Ferk likes this.
  11. I was really starting to think we weren't getting anything ever what a pleasant surprise !!

12. The EP is stellar. First song is very cute, second song is crazy and the third one is a tropical (Felix) snowy bop. It's going to be on rotation for a while. Btw, the .zip file is named “Soon” so maybe this is all teasing towards a bigger project?

Deleted member 21339 likes this.
  13. The EP is called 'Soon I won't see you at all' so I think that's where that stems from but fingers crossed.

14. What an amazing surprise to wake up to. On first listen, The Ending is my favorite.

15. I love the synth on Never Again. It reminds me of From Disco To Disco by Whirpool Productions.

16. Still terrible tbh o/

17. Concrete Angel is very cheesy 90s german techno. Blümchen would be shook. Love how the instrumental is building up and becomes more and more absurd.

Island likes this.
  18. Where is this?!

19. =

Island and Ferk like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.