HAPPY BIRTHDAY DETECTIVE SANDY VAGINA!

D

DiscoWenchy83

MilkyBarKid said:
DiscoWenchy83 said:
Happy Birthday darling!

I feel old. I'm 25 in a week.

What day is your birthday?? I'll have some drinks for you too. What do you prefer, Mojito's or Cosmo's??

Milky x

April 9th - get pissed for me Milky! Hehe. Oh, and Cosmo's, so much more Sex and the City.

B

BachelorNo2

Thanks again everyone. I shall be celebrating hard in a couple of weeks time. Hoorah.

Hope you're having a great birthday, mate!

(Sorry, I'm utterly unimaginative at celebratory greetings)

Happy Birthday Micky, hope ya had a good one and have a good night whenever it is you're having it.

Go raibh tú sona inniu,
Go raibh tú sona inniu,
Go raibh tú sona, a Sandy Vadge,
Go raibh tú sona inniu!

(^^thats the song we got to sing in national school when it was someones birthday with different names obviously)

B

BachelorNo2

Thanks again for everyone. Now my day is coming to a close, I'd like to offer up a speech;

First and foremost, as cliched as it sounds, I'd like to thank the Lord God, Madonna. Without her blessings, none of this would have been possible. To Britney, Daphne and Celeste, I'm also grateful for your blessings. St Janet, patron saint of being a dirty bitch, thank you for your inspiration in my twenty three years of life.

Mikey, babe, we've been through a lot together. Haylz's coke addiction, Hilz's nymphomania, but you stuck with me another year, so THANKS BABES.

Strawbz, thanks for the card and present, love. I have only one thing to say: YOU'RE HORRIBLE YOU'RE HORRIBLE YOU'RE HORRIBLE YOU'RE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE YOU'RE HORRIBLE.

Lisa, Wenchy and Poploz, your filth has been much appreciated while I was turning twenty three, and made twenty two that bit more bearable.

Milky, I will never forget your crotch gyrating in my face and slightly scaring the people I was with. Love you for it though!!!!!!

To anyone I've forgotten I love you all. OFTEN.

Yes. I'm bored.

Detective Sandy Vagina said:
Thanks again for everyone. Now my day is coming to a close, I'd like to offer up a speech;

First and foremost, as cliched as it sounds, I'd like to thank the Lord God, Madonna. Without her blessings, none of this would have been possible. To Britney, Daphne and Celeste, I'm also grateful for your blessings. St Janet, patron saint of being a dirty bitch, thank you for your inspiration in my twenty three years of life.

Mikey, babe, we've been through a lot together. Haylz's coke addiction, Hilz's nymphomania, but you stuck with me another year, so THANKS BABES.

Strawbz, thanks for the card and present, love. I have only one thing to say: YOU'RE HORRIBLE YOU'RE HORRIBLE YOU'RE HORRIBLE YOU'RE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE YOU'RE HORRIBLE.

Lisa, Wenchy and Poploz, your filth has been much appreciated while I was turning twenty three, and made twenty two that bit more bearable.

Milky, I will never forget your crotch gyrating in my face and slightly scaring the people I was with. Love you for it though!!!!!!

To anyone I've forgotten I love you all. OFTEN.

Yes. I'm bored.

Aww! *applauds*

We all love you too!

B

BachelorNo2

NadineCoylesBeatch said:
You didn't mention one member of Girls Aloud Micky, what type of speech was it?!

Well I don't actually know Girls Aloud in person. I hope Jen isn't pissed when she reads this actually. Just in case;

JEN ELLISON I LOVE YOU AND VALUE YOUR FRIENDSHIP TOO XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I hope Jen isn't pissed when she reads this actually. Just in case;

JEN ELLISON I LOVE YOU AND VALUE YOUR FRIENDSHIP TOO XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

She just called me to bitch about the fact you forgot her. She was all, "EEEEEEEEGH LAD!! Whassat abouss? The fuckkkkking fuckkkkker forgo' meee!!!" and I was givin' it, "Like I'm bovvered" and she was all, "Ya wha'?" so I goes, "You 'eard" and she goes, "Yeah" and I go, "Yup," so she goes, "Luv ya' babe!" so I said, "Love you too" and then we had phone sex.

D

DiscoWenchy83

Eryck Happiness said:
I hope Jen isn't pissed when she reads this actually. Just in case;

She just called me to bitch about the fact you forgot her. She was all, "EEEEEEEEGH LAD!! Whassat abouss? The fuckkkkking fuckkkkker forgo' meee!!!" and I was givin' it, "Like I'm bovvered" and she was all, "Ya wha'?" so I goes, "You 'eard" and she goes, "Yeah" and I go, "Yup," so she goes, "Luv ya' babe!" so I said, "Love you too" and then we had phone sex.

Amazing.

Yay, my filth has uses! And to think I'm restrained on here.

B

BachelorNo2

She'll get over it. She's just jealous that my Blondie t-shirt is better than hers.