Harry Potter and the Author's Other Various Endeavours | Page 95 | The Popjustice Forum

Harry Potter and the Author's Other Various Endeavours

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Sam de Jour, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Haha those reviews are even more entertaining than the book.

The other funny thing is, around the same time as the Harry Potter and Me documentary Channel 5 did their own one (they mainly interviewed people like her old teachers and stuff) and it had a small bit about Nancy Stouffer. She was saying about how the whole work hadn’t been stolen but “the meat”, “the gut” and it’s like, what meat and guts? Aside from the word Muggles (and then the names Larry and Lily Potter from some other nonsense she wrote) there is no similarities between the books at all.

2. So!

To those of you who have been to The Cursed Child: is it worth it to throw over 200 quid for this to get good seats in the dress circle, or should I just go for something cheaper?

If I lived in London I'd try the 40 thingy every day until I won it, but having to plan my visits makes it almost compulsory that I have to buy the tickets the old way if I want to see it.

3. I got the second cheapest seats (£100 for 4 seats in total), and it was pretty amazing. Obviously, it’s gonna be better if you have the more expensive seats, but it’s a a pretty good show even without those.

Trinu 3.0 likes this.
  4. Yeah, I would gamble it with whatever, but seatplan has me questioning everything.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.