Harry Potter and the Author's Other Various Endeavours | Page 96 | The Popjustice Forum

Harry Potter and the Author's Other Various Endeavours

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Sam, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Sis just start re-releasing the books in annotated editions and end this bullshit.

2. The inevitable Netflix adaption of the books in a decade or so is gonna have changes and retcons that would make George Lucas wince.

ZsDbk88, Sam, He and 2 others like this.
  3. Say hello to the Weasleys.

[​IMG]

4. He

He

Ddddd I can't.

But also, no way they won't do theatrical releases again. Too much money to be made.

5. In that version they could just throw in the fan theories like Harry and Hermione are brother and sister and Dumbledore is actually Ron Weasley when he was younger.

If You Go and He like this.
  6. God, give it a fucking rest.

7. The scream I just let out

Tribal Spaceman likes this.
  8. Sam

Sam

The only way she can really redeem herself in my eyes is if Fantastic Beasts 3 just becomes this intense homo-erotic love story between Dumbledore and Grindelwald. I doubt it’s going to happen, so I’ll happily ignore the rest of the franchise and just treasure my books and original film DVDs.

9. Dumbledore was already a shambles when book seven came out. She just bit off more than she could chew.

I visited Pottermore for the first time. Quirrell's and Lockhart's backstories are screaming to be made into novellas.

10. I just really want someone to do her on Snatch Game at this point.

"Dumb Dee-Dee is so dumb, last night she got arrested for driving without a *blank*.
    J.K., what did you write down?"
    "Dumbledore loved to vogue! Grawp was in the house of Labeija! Cho Chang is trans!"

Heretic, R92, LP and 12 others like this.
  11. [​IMG]

LP, ajmkv, Andrew.L and 3 others like this.
  12. Rewatching Fantastic Beasts 2 and my god I’d forgotten how much Eddie Redmayne annoys me in it

inevitable likes this.
  13. He is an extremely annoying actor in general to be honest.

14. Fantastic Beasts 2 was...really bad

15. Fantastic Beasts 2 would have been better with some editing of details/plot points from Rowling herself, it was trying to cram too much shit in there for the sake of it. I think my favorite part of the whole thing was Leta Lestrange.

I did pick up the blu-ray a week ago so I'll probably rewatch now that I finally have a weekend off. I saw that it has an extended cut on it. dddd

DoggySwami likes this.
  16. I'm still so mad about Queenie.

Tribal Spaceman and Lapras like this.
  17. Me too. I mean, we don't know her character too well but it sure seemed out of character and just too sudden for her to just fall into Grindlewald's charm. And charming the guy you actually love into marrying you is just great, good thinking Queenie! I never understood who would actually enjoy having someone under a love spell or a potion, you clearly see these people are not themselves, they are all like a comic relief of themselves. I mean, its funny to see, Ron was also hilarious in HBP but you can clearly see its all so fake and too desperate, clingy.

Hybridcookie and Andy French like this.
  18. Well after watching the extended cut I have to say I prefer it because a few of the scenes do try to rectify some of the crowded plot evident in the theatrical cut.

I have more questions about Leta Lestrange and wonder if it was really it for her after all? Also those two deleted scenes with Credence before he made it to Paris should have definitely made it back in.

19. Just seen Cursed Child. I don’t regret having to spend a small fortune on tickets because it is visually spectacular. I was literally overwhelmed at some points. But that plot is a mess! But at the same time I loved it! Great production!

Last edited: Apr 8, 2019
    LP, He, Trinu 3.0 and 1 other person like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.