Harry Potter and the Author's Other Various Endeavours | Page 97 | The Popjustice Forum

Harry Potter and the Author's Other Various Endeavours

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Sam de Jour, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Missed a trick not calling it the Golden Snatch.

2. it me
    [​IMG]

inevitable and Remorque like this.
  3. So Fantastic Beasts 3 has been given a November 2021 release date. That’s a whole year later than originally planned, right?

Sam de Jour likes this.
  4. Yep, 3 years after Grindelwald. Yikes

5. I think it’s because one of the actresses is pregnant?

6. He

He

Also because Joanne must not know where the hell this messy story is going next.

inevitable, Kyle., LP and 5 others like this.
  7. I didn't mind the last film - didn't love it, but didn't hate it. I'm willing to bet the studio is going to be paying close attention to the script and offering much in the way of how they think it should pan out. I don't think they're going to want this film to do worse than the last one since there are supposedly two more after it.

8. Am I the only one who preferred "The Crimes of Grindelwald" to the first one?

rav4boy and inevitable like this.
  9. Yeah, I think it’s probably down to them wanting to get the story/script right. There were already rumours about it and I guess this kind of confirms that.

10. Yeah I agree that the second one was marginally better than the first. But it was still a case of the first being 1.5/5 and the second being 2/5.

11. She’s probably going through all her own books to try and make sense of the timeline fuckery

12. The title 'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald' felt like people googling 'train' and 'triangle'.

[​IMG]

There are some good elements in this franchise, but it's such a mess. I think it's good to delay the next one. Take time to unravel it and create a solid and focused movie that can stand on its own feet.

13. I literally shrieked.

14. i was hungover watching deathly hallows pt 2 this morning and i really just didn’t enjoy it as much as i used to. i will always love harry potter but recent events have just numbed the whole experience for me. such a shame

scottdisick94 and VivaForever like this.
  15. I still think part one is one of the best flicks in the franchise. Don't let outside shenanigans sway your feelings on what is truly a modern classic series.

16. I bet Ron voted Brexit.

VivaForever and He like this.
  17. LP

LP

We got a £20 and an £80 ticket . The cheaper one had "restricted views" because it was next to the sound booth. The ticket was perfectly fine and I could see everything ... Only just a tiny bit that happened higher up the stage - but everyone in the stalls who are sat below the balcony/ circle would have the same view. The £80 ticket was only three rows infront of the cheaper one - so basically the same view. It's probably the best thing I've seen it was absolutely amazing. I was not expecting it to be so brilliant - and I'm only a casual fan who has not read any books but seen all films.

Robert likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.