Harry Potter and the Author's Other Various Endeavours | Page 98 | The Popjustice Forum

Harry Potter and the Author's Other Various Endeavours

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Sam de Jour, Aug 8, 2015.

1. So it’s out now! I’ve downloaded it but not started it yet. Has anyone given it a go? I thought people might have started talking about it already.

2. He

He

That trailer is cool, but not sure a Pokemon Go with a HP skin is going to be much fun after a couple of hours.

3. Wasn't there going to be a proper Harry Potter RPG for Switch and other consoles or did I make that up?

4. One did leak but I don't think it was ever officially announced or the platforms confirmed. I'm thinking it's probably going to be a next gen game.

inevitable and Reboot like this.
  5. It’s waaaaay to wordy and complicated, there’s too much stuff to do (if that can even be a criticism?!) I already found myself not bothering with it one day after downloading haha

Tribal Spaceman and Robert like this.
  6. Haha! Pokemon Go was criticised for not enough to do and now this has too much?

I started playing about 10 min ago. It doesn’t seem too bad, but yes there are lots of different bits to collect and I’m not entirely sure what I’m meant to be doing yet. But it does seem like it could be quite good though? Seeing Hagrid appear in my living room was quite nice!

7. I LOVE Pokemon Go and still play it! I made the same comparison today as well which is quite funny.

I think my issue is from the get-go with WU I didn’t know what I was supposed to be doing, and I still... don’t really know what I’m supposed to be doing after a day of playing - it’s not as instant as PG but I am going to stick with it a bit longer

Tribal Spaceman and Robert like this.
  8. I'm kind of addicted to Wizard's Unite. Even though I can never remember what I need and what I have.

I don't know what we're supposed to do with friends. But here's my code: 9979 4779 2869 if anyone wants to be friends

TheBakersSon likes this.
  9. I am enjoying Wizards Unite and I think I now about understand what I’m supposed to be doing....

10. Where is JK Rowling?

11. Probably busy liking TERF tweets

12. Now and again I will look at her Liked Tweets, but she hasn’t liked anything since March. I wonder if she was advised to stay away from social media for a while. She’s never stayed away this long before, even when she’s been deep in work.

13. Cursed Child film?

14. Oh god please no

HollyDunnSomething likes this.
  15. Keep it.

16. LTG

LTG

JK won’t recover from the whole world seeing the Trolley Witch and her sword arms

HollyDunnSomething likes this.
  17. He

He

Ew, no, keeping trying to fix your Fantastic Beasts mess, Jo.

Don't you dare bring this horrendous story to the cinema.

18. Oh for fuck’s sake

inevitable and Satyress like this.
  19. Nooo, please, just no. I get that the play is probably much better when you watch it, I truly get that. However, I still don't think that justifies the dreadful story that is supposed to be the 8th official release. The time travel bullshit, the fan pandering of "what if" moments, Albus wanting to save Cedric and not, oh I don't know, Teddy's parents or uncle Fred? And don't get me started on Cedric becoming a freaking Death Eater because of humiliation or Snape being proud Albus carries his name, OR Voldemort having a daughter, ugh!

There are just so many things that are wrong in this "story" and possibility of seeing this on a big screen makes my skin crawl.

Subspace88, aniraz, dirtypony and 4 others like this.
  20. Let's just hope it's them expanding the show to new locations. It's only in London and New York at the moment to my knowledge, so there's lots of territories that it could go to.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.