Harry Styles - Fine Line (Album) / Love On Tour | Page 205 | The Popjustice Forum

Harry Styles - Fine Line (Album) / Love On Tour

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, Jan 4, 2016.

1. This should be on Jimothy Lacoste's debut album.

2. “Watermelon Sugar” has been stuck in my head for the last two days so oop at me

sundayeve likes this.
  3. Geez, one of you could have told me Watermelon Sugar is actually great.

nicetry likes this.
  4. Let’s hope Zane is able to get more than stock answers from the elusive chanteuse

5. Wishlight, Dreampopboy, Kyle. and 2 others like this.
  6. Is that Baga?

Wishlight, blod, Kyle. and 2 others like this.
  7. The security zad on the right CAN GET IT.

Woof.

Laurence likes this.
  8. Always had him down as someone who preferred the taste of pineapple to watermelon but there we are.

The songs nice and catchy.

Wishlight, Sam, lushLuck and 2 others like this.
  9. This feels very... bland.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2019
  10. Not really having any luck getting tickets for his tour. I want to be a bit closer to the stage this time (when I saw him last I was stood so far in the back of the venue that I was pretty much standing outside), but they've all sold out. And all the remaining tickets are a bit too expensive for what I think will be a pretty low-key production. Ah well!

The Watermelon song has grown on me.

lushLuck likes this.
  11. You mean left, yeah?

12. I really liked this interview, probably my fave of Harry's ever. Zane really got him to talk about real things, Harry didn't dodge questions, and Zane is just a really good interviewer and really respectful. I'm looking forward to the songs they talked about, Cherry, Golden, Fine Line, Canyon, and basically all the songs. Even LU and WS have grown on me. I'm more excited now. (The actual audio interview was longer than the above video).

bess marvin likes this.
  13. Full 50 mins interview:

lushLuck likes this.
  14. Agree. It also highlighted how convenient/lucky it is that Harry can “redefine success” while underperforming.

I still think he and his team thought his first album would do massive sales by being “different”. He’s smart to control the “success” narrative if this second album doesn’t do numbers.

slaybellz, sundayeve and notyourmate like this.
  15. RJF

RJF

I'm always so... amused when I see Zane fawning over the likes of Harry or Selena Gomez when you would have had to hold a gun to his head to even play their songs on his Radio 1 show a few years back, let alone have him speak to them in a way that legitimises what they do. I wonder what he really thinks.

16. Yeah he turns into Rob Sheffield at moments. Like taking Kacey Musgraves on tour isn’t daring or shocking.

notyourmate and lushLuck like this.
  17. All I can think of is

...and that’s how he was towards Beyoncé

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.