Harry Styles - Fine Line (Album) / Love On Tour | Page 236 | The Popjustice Forum

Harry Styles - Fine Line (Album) / Love On Tour

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Golden is one of the most gloriously melodic songs in recent memory. From the second the verse begins... and his vocal is perfect. It's really a fantastic song on every level. Next single please?

Lapras, An Insider and SlowGinFizzzz like this.
  2. Lizzo returning the live lounge favour.

Also I'm really happy that Adore You has been a proper hit. It deserves it too, best song on the album for me.

3. “To Be So Lonely” is still the standout and rhe most played song on this album for me. He and his team finally got it together with this campaign.

4. It's a bit Capaldi-esque but I really like Falling. This performance was one of his best I thought.

mcuk, Robbietoxic, Subwaykid and 3 others like this.
  5. He performed Falling at The Brits. It sounded a bit off at times, not sure if it was because he didn’t sing it in the original key. I wish artists didn’t do this so much. It takes away from the song for me.

6. He would use his Brits slot to perform one of the most boring songs on the album...

kingbm, elektroxx and SlowGinFizzzz like this.
  7. Sis.

Vasilios likes this.
  8. Did I lie? You literally have 3 singles sitting right there, begging for a big pop tv performance but of course you go with the one that's best for standing still with a mic stand. Snooze!

9. It’s a snooze but the geepee responded positively to it upon release so its a no brainer

10. Considering the week he's had with Caroline Flack passing away and getting mugged at knife point, I feel Falling was the only appropriate song he could perform. And he did a beautiful rendition of it, possibly the most emotionally charged performance I've seen from him yet.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2020
    mcuk, Sam, sinner and 3 others like this.
  11. ^ Agreed. I thought his Brits performance was lovely. Not the most exciting song, no, but appropriate given the circumstances.

12. I mean it takes 2 braincells to think this.

13. [​IMG]

mcuk, Sam, claire_louise and 5 others like this.
  14. Well I didn't know about this but I imagine Brits performances are planned more than a week ahead. Unless he changed it last minute, which I doubt.

15. I don't doubt.

Blue6010 and Espeon like this.
  16. Didn't Gaga change her big 2010 medley the day of the show because of McQueen's passing? I imagine it was something similar.

Blue6010 and Vasilios like this.
  17. I don't know, if he changed it last minute, I feel like one of the british tabloids would have gotten the scoop and made a big headline about it.

18. Caroline is a sensitive subject so they'd lay low for this.

slaybellz likes this.
  19. For me it was one of the best performances of the night. The song is beautiful, it was my first time ever hearing it

20. RJF

RJF

Why is he perpetually styled like the Child Catcher from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang?

Suburbia, Phloo and lushLuck like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.