Harry Styles - Fine Line (Album) / Love On Tour | Page 237 | The Popjustice Forum

Harry Styles - Fine Line (Album) / Love On Tour

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Considering how ballad heavy the final show turned out to be, I wouldn't be surprised if he'd originally planned something more uptempo.

2. I'm just loving the idea of Falling being a proper hit and him having four singles from an album. It's almost unheard of these days - particularly to have had three do so well thus far. It's so deserved as well. I keep coming back to the album on a regular basis.

3. Yeah this is a great album, I’m constantly coming back to it too. So many gorgeous songs.

4. Canyon Moon creeping up as my fave track on the album

5. I can't at them even timing the video perfectly!

6. I now have a foot fetish.

7. So Falling was always the planned 4th single?

8. yes

9. Watermelon Sugar was never released to radio. This is technically the albums 3rd single.

10. I love Falling in all its basic glory. I think it has potential to be his Angels moment.

11. This song really has legs. I think this is probably the most flawless album campaign from the last 12 months.

12. It’s pretty crazy to have all of these songs blowing up in parallel. The album could still have legs too - Golden really deserves to be pushed as a single.

All of this really just makes me realise how much his heart was... not in it... for the debut. The step up in quality for this second album is really noticeable and I’m glad the GP are actually on board.

13. It’s nice that the album is doing well for him. I really wish he would re-release the album with Medicine on it. He didn’t do it last time around, which was such a shame

SlowGinFizzzz likes this.
  14. So I was right about Falling always being the planned Brits performance then...

bess marvin and lushLuck like this.
  15. i wish he would make a visual album next.
    Imagine having 10 videos with this kind of serve. i die.

16. I admittedly still haven't seen any of the videos from this era, but I'm happy Falling is going to be the next single. I still listen to the album regularly.

17. I’m absolutely LOVING his styling this era.
    I got in a row on Facebook with a “GeePee also complains to the manager” woman on Facebook over his Brits outfit.

The commitment to my new fave guy

18. [​IMG]

Island, lushLuck, bess marvin and 3 others like this.
  19. Weren't there set shots (from the beach) of a Watermelon Sugar video shot in, like, November? I wonder what happened to that?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.