Harry Styles - Harry’s House | Page 289 | The Popjustice Forum

Harry Styles - Harry’s House

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Harry prefers the term straggot

megaudc, thommyh, Jonathan27 and 28 others like this.
  2. We've not addressed the very real possibility that he's exactly as literal and on-the-nose with that title as should be expected from someone like him.

Which means a certain segment of the cigs could be about to join forces with Laykynn and Maylee.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2022
  3. (I actually LOVE that cover)

GRMusic likes this.
  4. He really is the biggest con artist of our generation, an inanimate puppet with a whole marketing team's hand up his ass doing all the work. It's an interesting social experiment though, I'm honestly curious to see for how long the posturing will save his musical career.

5. If you wanna dress in a different gender’s clothes at least make it fabulous. This is just so…

Please MAKE IT FUCKING STOP!

[​IMG]

Mr.Arroz, FridayNight, SHYGUY and 9 others like this.
    lushLuck likes this.
  7. I came to this thread just knowing whatever was being discussed would involve some ugly blouse ddd.

Such a transparent marketing strategy, but it's obviously working for him as he's consistently making money. Ugh.

8. Does anyone want to sign my burn book?

[​IMG]

9. I...
    [​IMG]

Now i'm thinking about that video where that scottish girl is ranting about that tumblr blog.

thommyh, Mr.Arroz, Wishlight and 6 others like this.
  10. SO MUCH THIS.

Unwrap all the styling and positioning and there's absolutely nothing there. A couple of the songs are decent/memorable, but nowhere close to the level that would justify the hype.

Wishlight, POPGASM, R0B0TB0Y and 6 others like this.
  11. This sounds like music from Eurovision postcards.

Lander, Wishlight, Jacques and 5 others like this.
  12. Is Rosalia on the album? There is rumours.

13. I can’t unhear this now.

Lander, Wishlight, Sarzy and 2 others like this.
  14. Apro to Apro games

15. Finally another top ten for Louis Tomlinson.

16. "harry's impact on the liberation of the lgbtqia+ community cannot be denied"

I feel sick to my stomach.

17. RJF

RJF

I SCREAMED.

18. You Need to Calm Down is the worst thing that's ever happened to me and it's not even close

Verandi, megaudc, thommyh and 8 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.