Harry Styles - Harry’s House | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

Harry Styles - Harry’s House

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, Jan 4, 2016.

1. I'm pretty sure someone photoshopped that when he quit 1D, it was sort of viral on Tumblr

2. I need a Japan bonus track simply titled "Zitties" after his own chest took the internet by storm.

MarlonBrando86 likes this.
  3. He's going to need to sort out his hair for any solo album. I absolutely cannot with Meth-head Mess he's got going on at the moment.

Leopold likes this.
  4. This is gonna be all Ed Sheeran/Love Yourself boringness probably right?

lushLuck and bess marvin like this.
  5. He should get a bob cut.

6. He claims he's growing it out for charity, but I think it's more to distract from his receding hairline.

Leopold likes this.
  7. Excellent, at least I know what my least favourite album of 2016 is now.

marie_05 and Veritaserum like this.
  8. I think he has immense potential to be a huge solo artist.

bess marvin likes this.
  9. Nah, his long hair is cool IMO.

10. If he just washed it, found the right conditioner and got rid of the dead ends his hair would be lush. It looks like a dead animal nibbling at his hairline as is now. I'm sure his look will come together (he already has the clothes right).

Mikey1701 likes this.
  11. I want sex drugs and rock and roll. Give me that Michael Hutchence 2k funk rock that I love!!!

mcuk, lushLuck and Vasilios like this.
  12. Harry's hairline is fine. Very Lady Gaga. Not everyone can have a rectangle-shaped forehead like Zayn's.

13. I'm 95% sure this will be the most boring album ever but I'll remain perched for the time being.

14. One Direction's last two albums are already almost completely on the boring side and they still turned out great.

15. Ehhh...I don't get this notion that he's not going to make popular music because he's going to make something that sounds in-between Ed Sheeran and Snow Patrol; as though that's a terribly unpopular and uncommercial genre of music?

Neither Harry's or Zayn's preferred aesthetic or likely musical direction scream Popjustice-friendly (and therefore I'm out), but yeah, it's probably a good idea for some conisistency when considering appeals of genres outside our sphere of preference.

All of them have individual failings as performers. What I'll say in Harry's favour is that anyone that has seen them live will attest that he's one of five that doesn't seem like he's downed a bottle of Xanax before taking to the stage.

16. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

I want this. I will drag Harry into that studio myself. As long as he learns to sing properly (enough with the screaming!).

Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
  17. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

A lot of One Direction fans are already upset he was involved in the most extra yacht trip in recent history, I'm sure there are some that are angry he's already making solo career moves when the rest of the band promised they'd return in a year.

I personally want a rivalry between Harry and Zayn. Keep things interesting.

18. RJF

RJF

One Direction fans get upset when one of the boys sneezes but they still hung up their 2016 calender last week.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
    MarlonBrando86 and ohnostalgia like this.
  19. I have been a fan for years now and with every performance he is the loudest (not in a good way) and always jumping around imitating every God known legend, his voice is the only one that hasn't improved even though he is a decent vocalist he has destroyed most of it with his screaming and as for the acting goes, he appears to be just as fame hungry as the majority of young Hollywood right now, so if he makes it I doubt it will be because he is a good actor, he is just acting humble and sweet but is really a-la-Kardashian.

If you watch him alone in group performances he is just a dancing puppet and struggles with the easiest notes. He will be overly produced and will probably sing on playback like Beyonce (but she can actually back it up).

20. Likely, yes. + Some of 1D's more dull, soft-rock offerings.

Literally put it up on my fridge on the 31st. No Zayn detected.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.