Harry Styles - Harry’s House | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

Harry Styles - Harry’s House

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, Jan 4, 2016.

1. I'm waiting for his Love Yourself. Anything more lively will be a bonus.

2. I don't see it happening for him.

The hair needs to be shorter and thicker. The hairline is in danger girl.

The music needs to be poppier and sellable, not some Kasabian Frankie Cocozza Viva Brother mess.

3. We haven't heard the music yet. Wasn't Chris Martin writing for/with him as well?

4. Give me those bops I love!

5. Can people be miserable and whinny for things we already have? Bitching about something that's not here yet is so... pointless?

Island, Sam, Trousers and 4 others like this.
  6. I'm more interested in his forthcoming late night interviews than his music really. An Allan Carr appearance is a must. Also he should pull a Nicola and re-record What A Feeling for his album.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2016
  7. This post should be pinned atop every thread.

MarlonBrando86 and Vasilios like this.
  8. Love Yourself is above his potential. He won't touch 1/5th of Justin's success this era.

9. Speaking of Nicola, rewatched some of my saved Tangled Up tour vids. I still remember catching my breath seeing them suspended in the air like goddess during their "Sexy...No, No, No" opener.

Harry, give me Biology, now.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2016
    chasingthepast likes this.
  10. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

11. Flop PJer.

12. Rei Ayanami, Furball, Island and 4 others like this.
  13. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

HALLELUJAH. There may still be hope for this album. Why does my fave have such horrible taste in music, though? If he releases Made in the A.M. redux I'll be so mad.

I still pledge my life to Happily though.

14. Hmmm but can those singing lessons even help a person who can't sing? All that shouting for 4 years must have killed his vocal chords to a certain extent

15. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

He could sing.... once upon a time. I acknowledge that he's not the greatest singer, but he has such a lovely tone when he's not screaming. I will hold out hope about these lessons for now.

morbidmango and bess marvin like this.
  16. Harry is clearly the most charming and media savvy of all of them, but I'm really not here for his soft rock leanings. I still have hope he wants fame enough to rethink that direction and chose something more pop friendly.

17. Wasn't 'Stockholm Syndrome', aka the best album track in their entire discography, one of Harry's contributions to the 'Four' album? That was a real curveball. I don't want to sound like the eternal optimist, but I think he has the potential to surprise us.

x

ohnostalgia likes this.
  18. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

Yes it was. Looking over the writing credits for Made in the A.M. he (mostly) didn't write on the completely dreadful tracks.

Considering what was just posted on the Liam thread; it could be a lot worse.

19. Clearly the best singer in 1D...I have high hopes for this album.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.