Harry Styles - Harry’s House | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

Harry Styles - Harry’s House

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Look out for acting roles...

2. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

I'm having horrible iCarly flashbacks now.

superglowy and Furball like this.
  3. Harry did indeed entertain tweens in the audience, but if he plans to make it as a solo performer, he needs to stop pretending he's a member of The Wiggles and do something other than tell other side of the stadium to stomp their feet, and stop his whale act. Learning how to sing without killing his vocal cords would be essential.

I was in some of their concerts last year, and when Liam shouted "sing it", it meant one of his bandmates was failing hard and he needed to mask it somehow. Without Liam the whole thing would have been a total bust, which is a sad state of things. Niall and Louis were great props to fill the stage, but pretty useless otherwise. At least back when Zayn was in the band he helped them sonically, but he did sing half the time his back towards the audience.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2016
  4. I have hard time to imagine what kind of roles Harry would play, but I'd prefer him concentrating on tv just for him to get some time to resurrect his voice for that inevitable indie album he will chuck us some day.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2016
    ohnostalgia likes this.
  5. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

Hits Daily Double confirms Harry left Modest Management.

6. 1D need to stop bullshitting the fans and just admit they have split.

Island, Tonye M and ohnostalgia like this.
  7. Not surprised. Liam will follow suit. I posted a rumor on the Liam thread a while ago.

8. Stating the obvious I suppose, but they'll never do that. Being on "hiatus" will effectively funnel all of their fans into their various solo projects. By the time a majority of the fans admit it to themselves a few years down the line, they should all be well established and can just say things have changed or keep extending the hiatus due to demand for their solo projects. This was a very commercially savvy way to handle splitting.

9. Sounds familiar.
    #3words #something new #Insatiable #ten

10. Treat em like mushrooms...feed em shit and keep em in the dark

11. I remember reading their fakeass hiatus website message that said they would NOT be splitting up and that they had just signed a new deal with Fascination and that they would release another three albums MINIMUM

lushLuck likes this.
  12. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

Harry knows how to get that easy publicity (and my Haylor heart) with his "I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 22" birthday tweet.

Lost In Japan., Rose and lushLuck like this.
  13. Excited for what he'll come up with!

14. So entertaining reading all the posts from his fans that are so far up his ass. They genuinely believe they would never lie to us and that Harry is a saint that doesn't do everything.. I mean anything for publicity. Please.

But when Liam does anything he is the worst human.

Leopold and MarlonBrando86 like this.
  15. This is the 1D project I'm most looking forward to.

16. It's always funny, Harry's been thirstier than the Sahara ever since he dated Caroline Flack when he was barely legal, and followed that up Taylor and Kendall Jenner of all people. It's going to be funny watching his, Justin, Zayn's and all that thirsty generation's shenanigans and attempts to snatch headlines in the next few years.

anahigiovanna likes this.
  17. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

Harry loves attention, but he (strategically) went boring last year so I guess some new fans don't realize. I personally love that blatantly attention seeking Harry is back and cannot wait for him and Zayn to try and outdo each other.

anahigiovanna likes this.
  18. He just comes off as very polite and nice and doesn't address rumors, so that keeps him in a safe zone from being called a fame w**** (I hate this word).

19. I legitimately think this will sound terrible.

lushLuck and eccentricsimply like this.
  20. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

Harry was at the same pre-Grammys party as Zayn, which makes me ridiculously happy. The signs keep pointing to solo work soon.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.