Harry Styles - Self-titled debut album | Page 158 | The Popjustice Forum

Harry Styles - Self-titled debut album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, Jan 4, 2016.

1. He performed a couple new songs on tour tonight, the first called Medicine and the second Anna.

I suppose there was some truth to the rumours he'd be getting new music out this year too.

2. Nice! I'm still annoyed he didn't come to pick up the Brit Award for Best Video. He denied the Mixers, at least turn up man. He even skipped the Oscars! and he could have attended for Dunkirk, i mean how often is one part of the cast ensemble for a Best Picture nominee!? Priorities Styles! (I'm sure he's touring etc).

3. But his tour is Sold Out right, both legs? If I'm not mistaken. Don't come for my husband, unnecessarily, sis.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2018
    lushLuck likes this.
  4. What’s with him randomly popping up in the movie Dunkirk ?

5. are the new songs album outtakes or new stuff he's been working on over the last 3 months since his last tour?

6. Were you living under a rock when the film came out?

7. Here are the two full performances of those tracks. I really like them.

Robbietoxic and kaushik like this.
  8. I like both the songs. Surely they were written for his debut. I wish he releases them - they both sound really good!

GRMusic and andru like this.
  9. Me: *listens to both songs. Turns to the music gods.* Different direction for the second album por favor.

10. Troye Sivan tweeted about the lyrics to Medicine so I had to investigate it further but people seem unsure of what the lyrics actually are.

'The boys and the girls are here and I mess around with them, and I'm okay with it'

Trouble in Paradise and -tastic like this.
  11. Medicine is a certified bop! Wish it were on the album. I do think the messing around with guys bit is only cheeky, but in any case, more of that playfulness on the next album Harold please.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2018
    Robbietoxic and lushLuck like this.
  12. [​IMG]

13. It's amazing that he only managed to just pass gold in the UK with his album. Zayn did even worse and both had a pretty big hit. Quite unusual for such a popular boyband for the bigger members not to have a much more successful debut album.

14. Wow, I thought it did better number in Europe. To be honest, I didn't expect to see any of the five post-1D, so Harry going on a world tour (how are ticket sales?), is a step up.

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  15. It really isn't.

A friend of mine interviewed Harry during the Dunkirk promo and got death threats from his idiot fans on Twitter for not asking the right questions (or something). All great fun for her, obviously.

16. Medicine sounds excellent! I hope he'll include it on his next album.

17. It must be so hard to pretend you like your fans when they behave like that. I'm sure there are already so many conspiracy theories in the deeps of twitter of the real, secret (Larry) meaning of Medicine.

18. I look forward to the Post Precious version.

19. I think his album has done alright considering the singles all came and went so quickly. Although he obviously hasn't come close to plugging the gaping revenue hole for Sony left by the dissolution of One Direction.

GRMusic likes this.
  20. It's hard to make out exactly what the lyrics of Medicine say. There's been so much speculation about whether he has come out from the fans, so many articles written about it, and some of these articles say they've tried to contact Harry's management for the correct lyrics, but got no reply yet. Surely Harry and his management have noticed this talk, and could have easily released the lyrics already. I think Harry likes the speculation and talk about his sexuality, likes riling up the fans about it. More speculation means more buzz, and more money. I don't care what his sexuality is, and I don't trust him anymore.

slaybellz likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.