Harry Styles - Self-titled debut album | Page 160 | The Popjustice Forum

Harry Styles - Self-titled debut album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, Jan 4, 2016.

1. The "year up to end March 2018" means their fiscal year between April 2017 and March 2018?

2. Yes, their fiscal year is April to end March but they also released seperate figures for the 1st 3 months of 2018, which is their Q4

I was hoping to get a better idea as to whether or not he is on a 360 contract or not but Sony's definition of 'music project' is revenue from albums & digital tracks whether or not connected to an album' so doesn't seem to include revenue from tours/merch. etc.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2018
  3. ddd, there's a new CBS sitcom about a British pop star who moves in with a boring American couple, which is said to be inspired by that time Harry lived in Ben Winston's attic. The two of them are executive producers on the show too.

slaybellz likes this.
  4. Honestly this trailer just makes me want a Damon Wayans Jr and Amber Stevens West sitcom by themselves. The British popstar angle is not needed.

5. Yeah just revive The Carmichael Show, Happy Endings or Greek, CBS. I'm sure Harry Styles would have guested on any of those shows. It's not like he has anything better to do.

lushLuck and slaybellz like this.
  6. Looks pretty dreadful to be honest, plus the actors Australian accent keeps coming through.

7. Yeah I heard an australian accent too but I wasn't sure.

Smooth Criminal likes this.
  8. He's on a solo tour that's doing pretty well, so he has something to do.

9. I think I’ve genuinely stopped caring about his solo career. Didn’t see that one coming three years ago.

10. Oh gross, I heard about this project, but I thought Harry's name just was going on it for the sake of it. Damn, I'll pretend this doesn't exist.

Oh also that Australian accent that keeps popping through, nope nope nope.

lushLuck likes this.
  11. Felix Mallard is so likeable and so damn attractive but that attempt at an English accent...

Robbietoxic likes this.
  12. The sad thing is that a lot of the demographic that watches CBS probably won't notice how bad that accent is.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.