Has Kylies 'When are You Coming Home?' ever surfaced? | The Popjustice Forum

Has Kylies 'When are You Coming Home?' ever surfaced?

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by AceReject, Sep 15, 2008.

1. A Saint Etienne co-write for her Kylie Minogue 94 album.

2. It hasn't! And neither has the original mix of Nothing Can Stop Us, apparently.What we got was a 7" mix.

3. Boooo! :(
    I recently started listening to that album again and the booklet chuffs on about the song and how its unreleased, they could have chucked it on the bonus disc!
    Saint Etienne are my favourite band so I would love to hear it, I just feel Kylies version of Nothing Can Stop Us wasn't as good as the original.

4. I'd love to hear a Saint Etienne original version of that track, actually.

Ha! Just notice your MySpace is named after one of their albums.

5. I've got the Confide In Me single with Nothing Can Stop Us On. Is that the 7" mix then?

6. I think that is it, yes.At one point, supposedly, Nothing Can Stop Us was meant to be the lead single but got withdrawn.

7. Ah, makes sense. I did think it was odd that they'd do a 7" version as a B-side. I like it but I don't think it adds much to what Sarah does with it really.

8. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=r_KPfq_Gf2c

Go listen to this phone interview on YouTube; lovely lady Cracknell mentions a little bit about Kylie's cover of Nothing Can Stop Us, roughly around 3:48, and how Kylie didn't want to do the talkey bits on the song.It's kinda cute!

I love Cracknell's voice.So nice.

9. Sarah Cracknell singing "My Humps"? Blimey.

I remember when she was in the bathroom with Zig & Zag and she told them that Kylie liked hanging out with her, Bob and Pete because she didn't really have many other friends. Perhaps someone should try to turn the clock back and persuade Debsey to lock William Baker in a cupboard.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.