10.Don’t Leave Me In the Rain
11.Sunday Song
12.Til We Run Out of Air
13.Nosedive
14.Cast Aside
15.Rooftops
16.Dream On (Country Girl)
17.The Rhythm (George Clanton Remix)

Kinda wish she had held Rooftops back until the album, I really like it but it's also very reminiscent of The Rhythm melodically. Still, we're being spoiled so let me be grateful for more music!

she/her
I just learned about the existence of her band, Babaganouj, who released their debut album yesterday after years of inactivity. The little I've heard seems to be more on the power pop side compared to her solo material.

After years of super-catchy singles and EPs Brisbane indie-pop sensations Babaganouj have finally released their debut album Jumbo Pets, the perfect distillation of their enchanting trademark aesthetic!

Featuring the triple-threat attack of Charles Sale (guitar/vocals), Ruby McGregor (guitar/vocals) and Harriette Pilbeam (bass/vocals) - aka Hatchie - all nailed down by the propulsive drumming of George Browning, Babaganouj take us on a captivating sonic adventure that veers between atmospheric dreamscapes, crunchy indie rock and bubblegum pop perfection with consummate ease.

It's an absorbing journey of sounds and sensations that's both thrilling and immersive but beyond this ability to elevate above the mundane these are songs of genuine substance, for while the lyrics betray an emotional vulnerability above all else they portray real heart amidst their modern examinations of love, loss and levity.

Not a fan of the male voice personally, but Hatchie seems to sing more on older songs:

I just learned about the existence of her band, Babaganouj, who released their debut album yesterday after years of inactivity. The little I've heard seems to be more on the power pop side compared to her solo material.

Not a fan of the male voice personally, but Hatchie seems to sing more on older songs:

She was also in a band called Go Violets, too! Check 'em out!

I discovered Golden Haze thanks to the Majestic Casual YouTube channel (what a channel btw!) more than 10 years ago. Their stuff really is a moody summer vibe. I think it’s mostly PJ-friendly but probably not PJ-popular.
Very not-PJ, but dig in for the moody summer excellence!

Thank you for these recommendations - the channel and the songs. This is what I value most about this forum! XX