Hayley Kiyoko - Expectations | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

Hayley Kiyoko - Expectations

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by backstreetjoe, Oct 2, 2014.

1. @DarkSacoura boo you whore. You're right about it sounding like a Terror Jr rip-off ñnn.

Ferk, Island, lushLuck and 1 other person like this.
  2. First song from her I absolutely love at first listen, this is really good

3. I mean, I definitely just saved it on Spotify, it bangs. I just wish it were a little tighter.

She also didn’t make me cringe at all in the video, a first for her haha.

Noir likes this.
  4. Didn't even realize it's a homosexual Terror Jr bop with choreo. Me in a nutshell.

enricll, Wishlight, Kuhleezi and 11 others like this.
  5. Question though, why are they having a party in the middle of the damn day?

lushLuck and slaybellz like this.
  6. Noir likes this.
  7. So that they could get good lighting? Also it's LA.

8. Give me a video, queen.

lushLuck and Noir like this.
  9. Some people like to go to bed early, you know. I can relate.

Ferk likes this.
  10. Honestly? I'm decimated by all of it, in particular the gentle "yeah" during the chorus. What a fucking BAWP. She just keeps getting better, it's mind blowing to watch unfold.

I sincerely hope she blows up this year. Her and Troye are the modern gay icons that we need.

Wishlight, Kuhleezi, HazMango and 3 others like this.
  11. Sunday funday? Saturday kickback? Day keg? BBQ? I honestly don't understand this question. Who doesn't attend parties during the day?

12. Maybe I’m just a hater, but me and my massive clique of colorful, pansexual, post-racial friends usually wait until it’s at least early evening to gather in someone’s hillside manor to get trashed, practice choreography, and hook up in bathrooms. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wishlight and TRAVVV like this.
  13. Sapphic BOP.

God I'd let her do anything to me.

14. [​IMG]
    When I was Ms. Kiyoko's age, you'd have the day party before going to the evening event.

TRAVVV, Petty Mayonnaise and Ferk like this.
  15. I’ve been obsessed with ‘Sleepover’ since it came out. I hadn’t really checked anything since then so discovering ‘Feelings’ and ‘Curious’ on the same day? Wig. This is easily one of my most anticipated albums this year.

alejandrusco, HazMango and slaybellz like this.
  16. Wait she was in the iconique group The Stunners wasn’t she? Queen.

17. Still awaiting the Tinashe reunion.

18. Same!

19. Can you imagine how floptastic a duet with Tinashe would be? Iconic.

Ferk and lushLuck like this.
  20. Please, Tinashe’s music and videos are the parts of her career that don’t hurt me...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.