Hayley Kiyoko - Expectations | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

Hayley Kiyoko - Expectations

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by backstreetjoe, Oct 2, 2014.

1. I'm pretty sure she has a song coming with Kehlani so close enough.

HazMango and lushLuck like this.
  2. OK, the song is amazing. The video is amazing. She's really not playing with this one is she? Having only discovering her late 2017 my expectations are know through the roof. I literally can't wait for the album and thank lord there's a release date. Go Hayley!!

slaybellz likes this.
  3. Feelings is a 10 and Curious a 9. Kill me with the album HK.

4. Feelings and Curious are both 10/10 bops with great videos. Album of the year confirmed.

5. Completely new to this girl. Curious is an instant, just-add-headphones jam. I'm getting shades of Sky from her vocals. Just wow.

sfmartin likes this.
  6. Yas come around to Hayley sistren. Some of us been knew and have been trying to promote for the last 2.5+ years.

Wishlight, Kuhleezi, Charley and 6 others like this.
  7. Vasilios likes this.
  8. - Why do you have my wig so much?

TRAVVV and lushLuck like this.
  9. Well damn this is a bop and a half.

lushLuck and slaybellz like this.
  10. I have mixed feelings about this album release plan, in regards to it being released March 30th. I assume they want to spend the next two and a half months really pushing this song, but by now I think it should be obvious to record labels and teams that this promotion tactic rarely works in the late 2010s. A month or so would have been great to allow for heavy promotion of Curious, seeing as they’re serious about pushing this single to radio. Almost three months, though? Seems... risky.

slaybellz likes this.
  11. I forgot all about her after enjoying Girls Like Girls but this is amazing. Snatch me a bit with that choreo as well.

Cassava and lushLuck like this.
  12. This really is the best part of the song kii.

evilsin, Wishlight, Bobbyrae and 22 others like this.
  13. Yeah, the Santa Monica line is the best pop music moment of the year so far.

Genesis, sfmartin, Bobbyrae and 3 others like this.
  14. There is SO much painful truth in this.

Island, TRAVVV and slaybellz like this.
  15. Even the album cover delivers. What a queen.

Fascination likes this.
  16. With this and Troye, I feel SO GAY right now. I love it. No more straighties for pop stars please!! Homos only !

Mushroom, evilsin, Wishlight and 13 others like this.
  17. Can't wait for my drunken rendition of the Santa Monica line in front of all my straight cis friends.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
    Joe., Island, Vasilios and 3 others like this.
  18. K94

K94

Both singles are amazing and she's an absolute star in the videos. Curious gives me Work From Home teas and should be just as big tbqfh.

19. I mean I feel like she’s been on the verge for years and she just needs that one song/moment to make her EXPLODE. She’s done well to build a very healthy cult fanbase for someone who’s had as small a profile as she has.

She has the right image, and the performance ability is there. I really think she could be the next big thing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.