Hayley Kiyoko - Panorama (2nd Album) | Page 11 | The Popjustice Forum

Hayley Kiyoko - Panorama (2nd Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Joe., Jul 12, 2019.

1. The rollout for the second ~project~ was a disaster and the material was so forgettable that I frequently forget about her and how much I actually really enjoyed her debut. I still don't even understand the purpose of following up the album with an EP, much less in the way that they did...

2. Yeah, I'm still so confused as to why she didn't do more with 4e and the rest of the camp that worked on Expectations -- they really struck gold with that sound and it felt like she could've stuck with them a la Rina and Clarence Clarity.

But we got I Wish, which I can't complain about.

3. I loved the EP more than her debut actually. Hoping for more of that!

4. I still use Curious to this day.

new song is quite good!

Music Is Death likes this.
  5. Ok it does bang, hello let’s celebrate that.gif

6. The fact that she released such a strong debut only to completely...fizzle ever since. Such a shame.

7. Found My Friends is really fucking good?!

4Roses likes this.
  8. The melody to this is so... off

Verandi likes this.
  9. 2014

2014 Staff Member

The wrongness in this post....ok.....

elektroxx and Petty Mayonnaise like this.
  10. Her material is so boring now.

Verandi and slaybellz like this.
  11. I actually think this is a pretty great return to form. It's miles better than anything from the EP, and the video is fairly fantastic as well.

TRAVVV, 4Roses, Diet Pop! and 4 others like this.
  12. Well the video definitely elevates the song. But still, nothing she's released since I Wish has really excited me.

Duppe likes this.
  13. I like Found My Friends and the video is excellent. I do feel people do too much about the last EP though as I Wish and Demons are both superb. I think the reason as to the lack of momentum since Expectations is some serious health issues she had been having along with finding the right medication. I am very interested in what she has coming down the line.

14. The Found My Friends video is a really fun watch, I like it a lot. I wish I liked the song as much.

4Roses, slaybellz and ItBeats like this.
  15. The editing in this video is excellent.

lushLuck likes this.
  16. I love both of these.

Music Is Death and elektroxx like this.
  17. RJF

RJF

“Chance” feels like something that would have been on the second album she should have made.

Sleepycat and lushLuck like this.
  18. Not this lesbian cottagecore fantasy! She knew what she was doing. The song is cute, video definitely elevated it.

lushLuck likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.