Hayley Williams - Petals for Armor (1st Solo Album) | Page 12 | The Popjustice Forum

Hayley Williams - Petals for Armor (1st Solo Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by aux, Dec 28, 2019.

1. I absolutely love this so Pitchfork can eat my left butt cheek.

2. I've said it before and I'll say it again; poptimism really got the gays thinking the Pitchfork seal of approval was worth a damn when they've always been extremely patchy with female and especially women in pop. A few Best New Track's towards the odd pop song doesn't change that

3. See also; 'reaction/review' Youtubers

4. After about four plays, this is everything. Her vocals while she sings the album title, wig_ascending.gif

FINISH LINE likes this.
  5. Hayley never disappoints. Simmer is incredible. I can’t wait to listen to her new album.

GRMusic likes this.
  6. I didn’t love this on first listen and I’m sad about it. Hopefully it just needs to grow on me.

Verandi and Joe. like this.
  7. Those are quotes from two separate articles just FYI.

8. Oh my god this is really good.

9. SMG

SMG

This is gorgeous.

10. Let me take my Chained Ballerina clown make-up off and jump into this right now.

[​IMG]

11. 2014

2014 Staff Member

This is still so good. I’m getting Hole vibes from it more than anything, it feels the start of something truly epic.

xOJakeXo and Music Is Life like this.
  12. I’m really gonna be giving Hayley all of my coin this era after being violently scalped by this song, huh?

Music Is Life likes this.
  13. It's the Lover in you.

14. I'm getting Ray Of Light / Garbage debut.
    It's so so good.
    I know 0 Paramore songs.

15. Now you know 3 of them x

stuaw, Mr.Arroz, phily693 and 12 others like this.
  16. Listen to Self titled and After Laughter.

then go back

17. I knew After Laughter!
    Okay thanks.

18. I'm in the same boat at the moment. It's interesting but it's not giving me much more than that.

Babyface likes this.
  19. I adore this already, that intro is everything.

20. I'm so jealous of the amount of amazing music you're about to hear for the firs time. 'Ain't It Fun' is my absolute favourite the outro is incredible.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.