He-Man and She-Ra (Netflix cast revealed) | Page 10 | The Popjustice Forum

He-Man and She-Ra (Netflix cast revealed)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tribal Spaceman, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Exactly. This series is for the kid 6-11 demographic while the other is for the adults who grew up with He-Man.

Adora Day and Macsun like this.
  2. I’m fucking gagged!!! They are pumping the franchise as much as they can. This better be adult and gay as shit!!!

berserkboi and Holly Something like this.
  3. He

He

Live action? Hmm…

Holly Something likes this.
  4. As long as it's nothing like that recent Netflix animation...

5. It's going to be like the recent reboot because it's a kids show. I'd be shocked if it was anything other than that.

6. That's a shame (and a huge misstep). Amazon has been making a name for themselves with their more mature content.

7. DreamWorks Animation will serve as an executive producer after recently producing the Netflix animated series “She-Ra and the Princesses of Power.” However, the live-action version will be a new, standalone story and will not be connected to the animated show.

I'm still holding out a 'Glimmer' of hope though.

[​IMG]

Holly Something and Macsun like this.
  8. Masters of the Universe part 2 is now on Netflix. Just watched the first episode which was great (though the “I’d sure like to fist him” line was questionable!!!)

Last edited: Nov 24, 2021 at 8:06 AM
    Monkey0 and Chris_P like this.
  9. It's only been 84 years! The way they literally put another He Man series out in the meantime...

Last edited: Nov 24, 2021 at 8:42 PM
    Monkey0 likes this.
  10. Loving the balance of original He-Man, the graphic novels and the odd wink to the movie as well. Was nice to see this guy show up in an episode!

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.