Heartstopper (Renewed for 2 more seasons!) | Page 31 | The Popjustice Forum

Heartstopper (Renewed for 2 more seasons!)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Sick Sad World, Apr 23, 2022.

1. Not viewable in the US yet.

2. Every time I get a notification for new posts in this thread, I keep hoping to see the announcement for Season 2. My God I hate fckn waiting.

3. Hard to believe it's only been out 3 weeks... feels like forever ago.
    Up to 8 on UK Netflix today. Hope the Gogglebox thing gives it a little boost.

4. I’ve watched this so many times I’ve had to watch Young Royals twice in between to avoid overload…..

I’m on holiday for 2 weeks so will be distracted by sea and sand hopefully.

5. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

That personally would just have me running into the sea shouting and waiting for someone to lift me up

phoenix123 likes this.
  6. Oh don’t you worry, I’m sat on Variety/Hollywood Reporter/Deadline/TVLine everyday hoping it’ll come through. Instead I get spoonfed info like:

Posh Aloud and Sick Sad World like this.
  7. I'm curious to know what the fourth song is...
    Also hoping people are discovering the album version of Alaska instead of the version used in the show.

8. Not me feeling proud by just the Channel 4 announcer mentioning Charlie Spring's name before Gogglebox started.

Mvnl and ItBeats like this.
  9. Please update what bit they show!

Alice and Patrick (the exec producer) are watching together and she was just on a “writers retreat” yesterday? They are so working on season 2!

manloveuk, Blue6010, Mvnl and 7 others like this.
  10. I thought that too!
    PJ Detectives at work here.

Milotic likes this.
  11. They did episode 3 and showed the kiss at the end.

Last edited: May 14, 2022
    manloveuk, ItBeats and bonnieetclyde like this.
  12. #renewheartstopper trending on Twitter!

13. I half want to jump straight into vol 3 and 4 because I. cannot. get. enough. and half want to save it for later because I don't want to ever see the last of Nick & Charlie. Help.

ItBeats and Mvnl like this.
  14. I love how much Netflix Canada is stanning.

manloveuk, Lander, ItBeats and 2 others like this.
  15. Still makes me emosh watching their first kiss. The music, the animations. And even the viewers are all cheering them on.

Blond, manloveuk, Lander and 6 others like this.
  16. Yeah, I have to revise my opinion from a few pages back somewhat - imperfect as the show may be, I’ve not been able to stop thinking about certain scenes in the three days since I watched it; I can’t remember any show or movie that’s ever had a similar effect. The first kiss, in particular, is replaying itself on loop under my eyelids every time I close my eyes and, frankly, it’s ruining my life. It is so fucking perfect, every kiss I’ve ever had is rendered hollow and underwhelming in comparison.

a truly ‘TV taught me how to feel / now real life has no appeal’ Marina moment.

manloveuk, He, Lander and 5 others like this.
  17. US Netflix changed the preview that autoplays from a dull scene to a proper trailer. As well as it's doing, I feel like it should be doing so much more. It's a little bit of a hard sell when you tell people it's cute and sweet.

manloveuk likes this.
  18. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

I'm not sure if adding "BUT IT WILL LEAVE YOU SAD FOR DAYS!" is better?

OnlyYourLove likes this.
  19. #6 on UK Netflix today. It was looking like it might drop out the top 10 earlier in the week.
    I had a bit of a break from it this week myself. I watched a few reactions to it on YouTube still.

ItBeats, manloveuk and Mvnl like this.
  20. I read vol 4 today and I think I cried even more than I did watching Episode 7 & 8 combined.

ItBeats and manloveuk like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.