Heartstopper

I wish they'd experiment with a weekly release for this to give the season more longevity than one and done and people are on to the next thing a week or two later.

I wish they'd experiment with a weekly release for this to give the season more longevity than one and done and people are on to the next thing a week or two later.

I don't mind the idea of Netflix doing weekly releases but I think there'd be an uproar if they tried it with this show.

Mvnl

Staff member
Is that even actual Netflix? Between blue ticks being gone and their handle being 'most' I'm puzzled

Any/All
The ridiculousness of teasing this for months only to officially announce it with more than three months notice and for it to most likely have barely 8 episodes... The clownery!

August??
I guess they're going for the school summer holiday.

A long time to tease though. They could've held off until the end of May or even June before announcing.

August is late but it's my birthday month so yay me! I guess this might be because all of the promotional stuff tied to it kicks off in the summer.

Some more season info from the Netflix Tudum article:

What happens in Season 2 of Heartstopper?​

Nick and Charlie navigate their new relationship, Tara (Corinna Brown) and Darcy (Kizzy Edgell) face unforeseen challenges and Tao (William Gao) and Elle(Yasmin Finney) work out if they can ever be more than just friends. With exams on the horizon, a school trip to Paris and a prom to plan, the gang has a lot to juggle as they journey through the next stages of life, love and friendship.

I'm surprised it's so far away. I've always suspected that Netflix finishes series and then holds on to them for months so that they can space new releases out to make sure people stay subscribed. Which kind of makes sense. Other TV channels probably do the same thing to be fair.

I'm surprised it's so far away. I've always suspected that Netflix finishes series and then holds on to them for months so that they can space new releases out to make sure people stay subscribed. Which kind of makes sense. Other TV channels probably do the same thing to be fair.
This. They don’t do weekly releases so they need to space out their tentpole shows a bit. Sucks for us but we get to binge when it gets released.