Heidi Montag

he/him
This is going to be amazing.

I hope she includes such classics as "No More", "Overdosin", "One More Drink" and "Touch Me" on her album. I know they're old but who wouldn't want them on disc?

he/him
allanc said:
Her album BETTER include Body Language and Fashion!

I would hope for Body Language too but if I recall correctly there are some issues surrounding that song which is why it was never released properly (Well, as properly as Heidi Montag releases go).

Heidi Montag is never going to be a popstar, but her pop tracks are great! Her singing is probably the worst recording voice I've ever heard from 'a singer', it's so lifeless and weak, but it works well on some tracks - her Fashion is a lot better than Lady Gaga's, methinks.

The way she delivers One More Drink and Overdosing is great, and the video for the latter is just loads of fun - it surprises me how many don't see the humour of it but just claim it's cheap and shit.

I wish she'd release everything she's recorded so far - even Higher is quite nice, and that video... well, that was cheap and shit but there's a tremendous amount of humour to that as well. AND THE HANDS!

andru said:
allanc said:
Her album BETTER include Body Language and Fashion!

I would hope for Body Language too but if I recall correctly there are some issues surrounding that song which is why it was never released properly (Well, as properly as Heidi Montag releases go).

I think it was something to do with the fact that it sampled the same song as 'If This Is Love', as well as another song...and also I think because it 'leaked' with the Spencer rap it put her off releasing it. Such a shame as it could have been massive. IMAGINE BRITNEY DOING BODY LANGUAGE...it would be "the sex".

he/him
"PARTY'S WHEREVER I AM". YES. How could we forget that one?

In the car in the crib, it's a party
In the job in the gym, it's a party
With my girls in the club, it's a party
There's no stopping this is popping, it's a party.

One More Drink is one of the best songs I have ever heard. Fact!

"Feeling clumsy I'm bout to fa-aw-awl!" is just brilliant, she auto-sings it with such truth! Love it! Not really fussed about Heidi herself, but her tracks are fucking ace.

Overdosin is a modern pop classic.

It's a shame that she career is not taking off at all because with the right people, she could be really good :/

I dont know if this has been written anywhere else, but One More Drink was written by Dawn Richard of Danity Kane. At least she said so on her Twitter.

This can only be good news. It means there is some seriousness in the project.

But hey, Cathy did write for Jentina, so it means she would write for anyone with some money behind...

That Jentina song was ACE by the way...