Heidi Montag

heading over to miss universe to the stage!!! here we go!
21 minutes ago from mobile web

Its nearly time!! Dam about to go to bed...but its so close...what to do!

R

Resi12

You can tell she is either very excited/nervous from her tweets, I hope everything works out amazing for the girl.

She did REALLY WELL!!
Excellent choreography and I love the new remix with the "BO" right before the chorus.
Great performance.
You go, Gurl (I'm not black)

There was only about a minute of er performing...it was cut in with clips of the girls at a photoshoot, to which they played the instrumental (which sounds AMAZING!).

There are some really out-of-sync edits on YouTube (just type in: Heidi Montag - Miss Universe), and the quality is awful at this point. But you can get a very general idea of the choreography.

It seems the performance wasn't a disaster, so good on her. It's the one song of hers I've ever liked, so I hate her for releasing it properly and making pay attention.

However, no matter how great her dancing could have been (it still left a bit to be desired), she will undoubtedly take some flack for her post on Twitter:
@BillyBush haha dont worry my performance at Miss. Universe will be as live as can be!

clarke said:
However, no matter how great her dancing could have been (it still left a bit to be desired), she will undoubtedly take some flack for her post on Twitter:
@BillyBush haha dont worry my performance at Miss. Universe will be as live as can be!

Yeah I don't get why she would lie... anyway poor choice.

multimediac17

clarke said:

Maybe she meant as live as she can be, which is not at all.

Charley

Staff member
I can't stop watching this!

She does have a couple of awkward moves though and I love her exhausted thank yous at the end!

Amazing.

That was one of the most embarassing, ridiculous, awful, vile, piece of fucking shit performance I've ever seen in my entire life.

She can't sing, she can't dance, she can't lipsynch... And her "outfit" was ill-fitting. The crotch was sagging. I had to turn the channel, seriously.

I ALMOST wish E! hadn't banned all talk of Heidi & Spencer from their channel, because everyone would've RIPPED into her for that little stunt. Just horrible. Terrible.