Heidi Montag

It was a good performance. She was certainly very enthusiastic about it and that's always the most important thing about performing, right?

he/him
Pretty good. It wasn't as terrible as it could have been at least.

She seemed enthusiastic and girls got a few moves there! I liked the shuffle she did towards the start of the chorus.

She did great! Ok not perfect by any means, but for her first ever performance thats a pretty big crowd, obviously shes going to be super nervous. She had a genuine conviction in her eyes, I think she tried her absolute best.

So mad the fucking Perez has totally slated it, but to be expected I suppose! Realy, was it worse then Britney 2007 VMAs? Mmm dont think so! Although HOW annoying it was only a min and a half in the end.

I'm not religious, but apparantly God loves a try-er. I've got no problem with Heidi at all, she's never going to be a world-class performer but she's risen from Brooke Hogan status and good luck to her. To have gone from being a character on a reality show to performing on Miss Universe and releasing an album with Cathy Dennis tracks isn't something that just lands on your lap.

absintheboy said:
and releasing an album with Cathy Dennis tracks isn't something that just lands on your lap.

That's nothing special. Cathy Dennis gives tracks to any old fucker these days.

Awwww, I loved that! It reminded me of the old days when people didn't stay static behind a mic to prove their "credibility". She mimed and she did a dance routine - my favourite!!!!!

R

Resi12

dominic spez said:
That was one of the most embarassing, ridiculous, awful, vile, piece of fucking shit performance I've ever seen in my entire life.

She can't sing, she can't dance, she can't lipsynch... And her "outfit" was ill-fitting. The crotch was sagging. I had to turn the channel, seriously.

I ALMOST wish E! hadn't banned all talk of Heidi & Spencer from their channel, because everyone would've RIPPED into her for that little stunt. Just horrible. Terrible.

Uhhhh I went straight to Youtube and ignored every comment or review till I watched it myself first and anyone who talks shit like this above is just being a hater.

It was the girls first performance, she was obviously nervous. So for that I gave her credit alone, she was taking a HUGE risk but she prevailed. She missed a bit of the routine but she when she got it she did it with such conviction.

That was better than any Womanizer performance from Britney, except the hair flips.
(And I say Britney because Heidi too was lipsynching and her dancing reminded me of Britney on tour).

That was better than any Womanizer performance from Britney, except the hair flips.(And I say Britney because Heidi too was lipsynching and her dancing reminded meof Britney on tour).

I pretty much agree with the above. It was surprisingly good - not 'great' or 'amazing' by any means, but considering she's talentless, largely considered a joke and taking into account it was her debut official performance, it wasn't bad at all.

As long as she can improve her dancing skills, Heidi could make a fun popstar. She looks gorgeous, she has good songs and there was a definite fire in her eyes on the performance.

Kudos to Montag!

D

Deleted member 3416

She did good I agree and if anyones watched her perform 'Higher' at a nightclub then you can tell how much shes improved performance wise.

angelX said:
That was better than any Womanizer performance from Britney, except the hair flips.(And I say Britney because Heidi too was lipsynching and her dancing reminded meof Britney on tour).

I pretty much agree with the above. It was surprisingly good - not 'great' or 'amazing' by any means, but considering she's talentless, largely considered a joke and taking into account it was her debut official performance, it wasn't bad at all.

As long as she can improve her dancing skills, Heidi could make a fun popstar. She looks gorgeous, she has good songs and there was a definite fire in her eyes on the performance.

Kudos to Montag!

Ill second all that! Watching it back again (and again) she really does look and dance like a budget Britney, in the best possible way! The outfit especially. Hopefully she'll get chance to improve with some more performances. Soo looking forward to the album now!