Heidi Montag

A

Aamyko

Tafkap said:
It was a good performance. She was certainly very enthusiastic about it and that's always the most important thing about performing, right?
No the most important thing about performing is actually being able to do it.
Her dancing is like those white girls at high school that think they can dance but they haven't got a fuckin' clue!
She is a sad, sad joke, but I will give her props for looking like a proper whore.

To be honest, I'll unashamedly say I actually liked her perfomance very much. There was a certain spark in her eyes, a hunger if you like, of 'owning' the whole stage - you could smell Heidi's desperation of just wanting to jump around of joy. The selection of the track was spot on too, she picked the strongest song out of the lot and made it even tighter with the new Single Mix.

The only thing I didn't really like was her plain outfit, she looked like a workout teacher at best and a Britney clone at worst. Still, huge kudos to her for such effort!.

R

Resi12

Aamyko said:
Tafkap said:
It was a good performance. She was certainly very enthusiastic about it and that's always the most important thing about performing, right?
No the most important thing about performing is actually being able to do it.
Her dancing is like those white girls at high school that think they can dance but they haven't got a fuckin' clue!
She is a sad, sad joke, but I will give her props for looking like a proper whore.

Jeez, no need to get so personal. Fair enough if you didn't like the performance but to call her a whore is extreme.

I would like to see you do better in front of that audience and knowing the fact that a worldwide audience of almost 1 billion people were watching!
She held herself quite well.

Oh lord.
I love this song and have really enjoyed some of her tracks but that was awful. I wouldn't expect any miracles but she has no rhythm and couldn't even pull of the little strut at the end. what a disappointment.

The song is great but I think the original mix sounded more full and impressive and more like a proper smash.
I like the "looking for a BOSS type" bit. And the whispered "I see what I need to do" at the start.

I squint and I see Britney. How I crave a televisual performance by La Spears.

Heidi! wasn't too shabby and she managed to pick the right song. Go Heidi!

B

braden

did she only perform for 1 min 30 then i cant seem to find a full song performance of it?

Scruffy said:
Oh lord.
I love this song and have really enjoyed some of her tracks but that was awful. I wouldn't expect any miracles but she has no rhythm and couldn't even pull of the little strut at the end. what a disappointment.

I thought the strut worked quite nicely actually??! From the first third to the last of her performance you can tell her confidence grows dramatically. Her make-up is gorge, ok outif is so so but you can see why she did. Perez just posted a pic of her and Britney from VMA 200 next to each other, in similar outfits and poses, I think she carries it off quite well!

I was disappointed. She gives good popstar face but she looks so awkward and all over the place. The other dancers are really good though.

To be fair the choreography was pretty awkward. I watched it through a couple of times and concentrated on the dancers and the routine's not very good... It's like 'Circus' tour standard.

M

MOP

To be fair HOW THE FUCK HAVE WE RENDERED 20-SOMETHING PAGES OF DISCUSSION ON THIS TALENTLESS BINT.

Braden said:
did she only perform for 1 min 30 then i cant seem to find a full song performance of it?

Nope that's all they showed...it was cut in with clips of the Miss Universe contestants posing for a photoshoot.

There was a little bit about her performance on Inside Edition tonight. They called it the worst thing ever, and that her crotch looked weird. They said she was attempting an Oops era Britney but got the 2007 VMA's Britney.

T

tommie

Apparently Heidi told Kelly Rowland how much she loved her gospel album backstage.

Oh dear.