Heidi Montag

J

justabluefox

Ca someone please explain this! Is Heidi suppose to be sexy dancing? Did someone ask her to do that? I need context!

Anyway, I kind of like Heidi but I don't know if she should continue with music. I've only heard one song from her though. Maybe she has some hidden gems?

Someone described it best earlier in this thread. She dances like someone who thinks she is GREAT at dancing when in fact she is not. At all.

You know, in theory all of this nonsense should make me hate her even more but, for some bizarre reason I can't explain, her utter disconnect with reality is actually making me find her to be not completely awful.

Granted, I'm never going to watch "The Hills" or buy any of her music... but still.

The more of a fool she looks the harder it is to hate her.

I also like "Body Language" way more than I should logically (they've hoodwinked me with the Yazoo sample!).

Perez post:

Although most people would be offended if Anderson Cooper ripped them a new one, but Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt are honored that they were even mentioned.

"Oh my God, I love it," Heidi said regarding Cooper's critique of her Body Language performance at the Miss Universe pageant. "I am so incredibly flattered that he's talking about the first performance I've ever done, that he's talking about me, that he knows who I am. Who gets on CNN? Britney, when she shaved her head, gets on CNN. That's all that matters: Heidi, CNN, Anderson Cooper. Done."

It's true! Heidi's performance was reminiscent of some sort of breakdown!

"We're in the entertainment industry. It's supposed to be fun. This is not so serious. We're not judges," she continued. "I'd never performed before, not even in front of even ten people! Praise God. I had so much fun."

God should not be held responsible!

"Look at everyone's first performances - look at Britney's first performance or Lady Gaga's, even. These girls were hardly even dancing. Britney did a couple little moves; it took her two years to start dancing like I did that first night. And I didn't mess up one move, I had so much fun, it was such a blessing. I was praying so hard, and I couldn't have done better. It was miraculous!"

WTF?!

She's comparing herself to GaGa, too?!

As for Spencer, he's just proud CNN has hit rock bottom!

"He's [Cooper] got his producers, and that's what they want to cover? Go for it. I just find it funny that [CNN] is supposed to be the most serious, hard-hitting news. It's crazy that he doesn't have something else to talk about, like CIA torture or healthcare," said Pratt. "It's bizarre when that many seconds are spent being negative about celebrities. It's silly, but hey, I would have paid him to do it."

Sigh.

R

Resi12

floatyporplestar said:
Perez post:

Although most people would be offended if Anderson Cooper ripped them a new one, but Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt are honored that they were even mentioned.

"Oh my God, I love it," Heidi said regarding Cooper's critique of her Body Language performance at the Miss Universe pageant. "I am so incredibly flattered that he's talking about the first performance I've ever done, that he's talking about me, that he knows who I am. Who gets on CNN? Britney, when she shaved her head, gets on CNN. That's all that matters: Heidi, CNN, Anderson Cooper. Done."

It's true! Heidi's performance was reminiscent of some sort of breakdown!

"We're in the entertainment industry. It's supposed to be fun. This is not so serious. We're not judges," she continued. "I'd never performed before, not even in front of even ten people! Praise God. I had so much fun."

God should not be held responsible!

"Look at everyone's first performances - look at Britney's first performance or Lady Gaga's, even. These girls were hardly even dancing. Britney did a couple little moves; it took her two years to start dancing like I did that first night. And I didn't mess up one move, I had so much fun, it was such a blessing. I was praying so hard, and I couldn't have done better. It was miraculous!"

WTF?!

She's comparing herself to GaGa, too?!

As for Spencer, he's just proud CNN has hit rock bottom!

"He's [Cooper] got his producers, and that's what they want to cover? Go for it. I just find it funny that [CNN] is supposed to be the most serious, hard-hitting news. It's crazy that he doesn't have something else to talk about, like CIA torture or healthcare," said Pratt. "It's bizarre when that many seconds are spent being negative about celebrities. It's silly, but hey, I would have paid him to do it."

Sigh.

Oh I love that girl, She is so smart.

Heidi (and Spencer) need to let the public know they are being serious about the popstar thing. Heidi is a laughing stock for everyone to make fun of and there's only a hand-full of people who are giving her a chance.

No more holding up the Playboy mag for the paps, please no more "PRAISE JESUS AND SPENCER."

Obviously this is entertainment. But I feel she has got potential, she's got some cracking pop tunes, ambition and good producers behind her which has the potential to overshadow a lack of talent, negative media and a very unpopular husband.

However, I think it may be too late.

Who are their P.R. people advising these two?

he/him
Are they serious though? It doesn't seem that way. I wouldn't be surprised if it's all a laugh - they obviously have the money to waste and find it entertaining.

In total and complete seriousness, after watching the performance in HQ once more, in it's entirerty... it wasn't bad at all. She lip synched, and it was pretty bad choreography (more akin to a workout than performance), but she wasn't terrible. She was obviously nervous, but she kind of did her thing.

Her little nervous "Thank you!" at the end made me feel for her, a little.

R

Resi12

DarkSacoura said:
In total and complete seriousness, after watching the performance in HQ once more, in it's entirerty... it wasn't bad at all. She lip synched, and it was pretty bad choreography (more akin to a workout than performance), but she wasn't terrible. She was obviously nervous, but she kind of did her thing.

Her little nervous "Thank you!" at the end made me feel for her, a little.

Where can i see the HQ version?

Charley

Staff member
Just a general by the way, but I saw an episode of 'The Hills' on tv the other day and it had the original 'Trash Me' on the soundtrack! Now we know where she got the inspiration from...

R

Resi12

Aww I love Heidi.
Wasn't amazing and was awkward at parts but some parts she really nailed it.

Looking forward to her progression(hopefully).