Heidi Montag

T

tommie

Christ, is anything new on that EP?

How utterly stupid, but at least the artwork is decent.

Edit: from the preview, it seems like it is the "fucking" version of More Is More.

Charley

Staff member
To save everyone the trip to the iTunes store...

200px-Heidiheresheis.jpg

1 No More
2 Overdosin’
3 Look How I’m Doin’
4 Turn Ya Head
5 More Is More (Explicit Version)
6 Blackout
7 Your Love Found Me

Dannii's Numbar One Fan Gurrl said:

Yes if nothing else I DO like the artwork, then again the one they used for this before -did anyone see it?- genuinely looked like Heidi had just discovered Microsoft Paint so anythings a step up.

Charley

Staff member
Boxer-In-The-Ring said:

Yes if nothing else I DO like the artwork, then again the one they used for this before -did anyone see it?- genuinely looked like Heidi had just discovered Microsoft Paint so anythings a step up.

200px-Heidi_Montag_Here_She_Is_Version_1.png

*shudders*

Charley! said:
Boxer-In-The-Ring said:

*shudders*

OH NO - please tell me thats fan-made?? The one on itunes is gorgeous!!

T

tommie

cjwhite1 said:
Charley! said:
Boxer-In-The-Ring said:

*shudders*

It was the original cover... thank God they changed it...

cjwhite1 said:
Charley! said:
Boxer-In-The-Ring said:

*shudders*

It was the original cover... thank God they changed it...

THANK GOD!! Despite everything im still looking forward to the proper album release, really hope its released on CD with quality artwork. Especially looking for HQ reworked versions a la Body Language of:

1. Sex Ed
2. One More Drink
3. Fashion
4. At least one un leaked track!!

R

Resi12

Heidi's tweet about Kanye West at the VMA's last night is quite funny:

heidimontag: congrats @taylorswift13 on your vma!!! you deserve it more than anyone!! I saw the devil in action when kanye west stole your mic! u rock!!!

God, this whole faux-Christian good girl motif is wearing thin. Heidi, you walking contradiction, don't preach the lord's words when you're posing in Playboy and telling the world about your multiple orgasms.

Anyways... I downloaded the fresh version of Body Language and upon listening to it a couple of times through the earphones - holy fuck that is a good pop song! I already loved the old version, but the added beat really gives it that extra oomph.

Hilary Duff should've stolen it for her next record - she could have done something with it. It's sadly doomed to flop with good ol' Heidi.

Is anyone getting worried the album might not be released/cancelled? Having been given a release date that's less than two weeks away and still having no tracklisting and artwork is slightly worrying me.

Edit: Wiki has this tracklist, please let it be fake!

1. "Body Language"
2. "Black Out"
3. "No More"
4. "Look How I'm Doing"
5. "Turn Ya Head"
6. "Sex Ed"
7. "Higher"
8. "More Is More"
9. "Trash Me"
10. "Your Love Found Me"
11. "Party's Wherever I Am"
12. "Overdosin'"

That seems fake to me, and I hope I'm right. I mean, I know she's done a lot of songs but I would hope there'll be at least a couple of non-leaked songs on the actual album. However I wouldn't mind having an HQ version of Sex Ed.

D

Deleted member 3416

I hope these tracks make the album:

1. "Body Language"
2. "Black Out"
3. "No More"
4. "Look How I'm Doing"
7. "Higher"
8. "More Is More"
9. "Trash Me"

Cuppy said:
Is "Here She Is.." the album title or just another EP?

Just another EP. I'm hoping that considering they've now released two EP's on iTunes that the album tracks will be mostly previously unheard stuff...

T

tommie

I just noticed that all previous EPs and singles has been removed from iTunes...