hello. definitely a human despite username | The Popjustice Forum

hello. definitely a human despite username

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by craigletr0n, Jun 1, 2018.

1. i am not a tron, despite chosen username craigletron. infact it's craigletr0n as i have signed up many times in past and never ever received the confirmation email despite it not being a hotmail address. So it's been an admin vicious circle, if you will.

i like pop music, obv. mainly 1980s, 1990s. and some from 70s and lots from nowadays too.
    am allergic to Radio 1 though and most of those singles/songs which all "feat." someone else. can i say that? am i not the droid you are looking for?

what else... my IRL surname is Astley... and much like a pop star with my surname i am never gonna give you up, pop music.

posts here are always pretty informative or funny for those like me preoccupied with pre-orders, picture discs or debating which mix is best.

so there we have it. this post has been soundtracked by new singles by Dubstar, All Saints and Gorillaz. See i'm *deeply contemporary*

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.