HELLO EVERYONE | The Popjustice Forum

HELLO EVERYONE

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Popjustice, Apr 6, 2012.

1. Popjustice

Popjustice Staff Member

Hello.

New forum ahoy.

Hopefully you all manage to sign in and make sense of things. There will be lots to sort out - not least disabling smilies - but I am sure it will ALL BE FINE.

Peter x

2. Well this is extremely frightening, extravagant yet amazing. Just a heads up for the password resetting, it links to \"http://www.benicetopopstars.com/forum/login.php?do=lostpw\" instead of \"http://www.popjustice.com/forum/login.php?do=lostpw\".

Fortunately I just changed the URL, but others probably won\'t think to do that.

Great work on the forum, though!

3. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

Some glitches and slowness here and there but it looks AMAZING. Well done Peter!

It looks like a lot of stuff has been reversed, so maybe that\'s why the K-Pop section has gone?

I also love the search bar up there. Amazing use of length haha!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2012
  4. I don\'t know if this is the place to post or if it\'s already been spoken about.. but is the K-Pop section gone?

I love the new forum by the way! It will take a bit to get used to though!

5. Looks amazing.

6. I believe the appropriate response is \'SHAKING AND CRYING\'.

The big font makes it look a bit harder to navigate? Guess I\'ll poke around with the settings! YAY.

7. 3Xs

3Xs

Thank you BEST FICTION for posting the correct URL. Hopefully Peter sees that and fixes the link.

The new forum is pretty cool overall. Lots of technical problems and slowness at this point however, though I\'m sure that will sort itself out in the coming days.

Only complaint...... a bit.... BIG isn\'t it? Making everything similar to the size of the old forum would make it much easier to navigate, but that\'s about my only real issue. JOB WELL DONE EVERYONE.

8. Popjustice

Popjustice Staff Member

Actually you\'re right, where IS the K-Pop forum?

Also the stray apostrophes are a bit annoying aren\'t they, I will try to get those sorted out.

Do let me know about bugs and so on. You can post here or there\'s a page with a form on it if you\'d rather do it that way.

http://www.popjustice.com/contact/corrections/

Peter

9. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

There seems to be a lot of white-on-white text, especially the view of the posts below the reply box.

10. Peter\'s aware of the linking issue, he\'s sorting it according to the twitter.

And we can\'t live in 2004 forever, having everything bunched up like that was so old fashioned (in web terms)

Its like facebook, everytime it changes, people moan, then get used to it, then moan when that changes. You\'ll be fine in a few days, and if not, well you\'re letting the internet bother you too much.

11. There\'s no chart chat! What will fans of The Saturdays do?

12. Haha! Maybe it\'s a sign... they\'ll stop charting at #2!

13. Let\'s hope avatars make a re-appearance. Other than the lack of witty pictures, I am loving this new site.

14. Is there no Quick Reply any more?

15. 3Xs

3Xs

I wasn\'t moaning... just pointing out that there were issues. I was already expecting the new forum to have a drastically different look so it was no surprise to me, and overall I like what they\'ve done to the place. Jeez...

16. You mean start? #2 would be an improvement on most of their singles....

17. Peter\'s adding Avatars to his to-do list. Has anyone found out how to include Quick Reply at the bottom of threads yet? Having to go to a seperate page each time is going to be tedious.

18. Finding the profile settings is a bit tricky right now. But I have an avatar, hurrah! It\'s all so white in here.

19. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

Right_Direction, your name has gone back to your old one too!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.