HELLO EVERYONE | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

HELLO EVERYONE

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Popjustice, Apr 6, 2012.

1. Resi12

Resi12 Guest

Is the K Pop forum gone? My heart aches..

2. About a day\'s worth of posts seem to have vanished.

But aside from that, hooray!

Last edited: Apr 6, 2012
  3. It is taking me far longer than it should to figure this out. I am very old and unable to adapt quickly. But still, hurrah!

4. The new PJ design seems good to me, even if it is frustrating with the slowness etc. now at the beginning.

I do believe some FaceBook changes have been for the worse, and think people could be right even when they are moaning. (Which 3Xs was not doing now, evidently.)

5. 3Xs

3Xs

I WASN\'T MOANING GOODNESS GRACIOUS.

Do I like the new forum? Yes.
    Do I think there are some issues with the new forum? Yes.
    Did-

Oh forget it.

6. I want to be Nunya B again.

I\'m also miffed that apparently the software auto-uncapitalizes posts made in all caps.

7. So I love what you\'ve done with the place, Petey Pete, esp. the profiles- but the one thing I\'m gonna drop you a request form about is about returning an \'Unread Posts\'/\'Unread Topics\' function, like what we had at the left-hand side of our old page.

I\'m finding that it\'s far too time-consuming to delve through all the different boards to see if someone\'s responded to a topic right now, and it\'s ultimately going to lead to a reduction in thread activity. When you\'ve been gone from a thread a while, the \"go to last page\" function is of no use if you\'ve missed out on, say, 20 pages of a thread.

8. Resi12

Resi12 Guest

9. That function takes a few more clicks to get to but it\'s still there. It\'s under \'Quick Links\' and then click \'Subscribed Threads\'. There\'s a little tick box when you post that even gives you the option not to subscribe to a thread. I know a few people wanted to get rid of threads from \'Unread Topics\', now they can!

EDIT: It doesn\'t seem to work like the old one did. It lists all the subscribed threads but there is an icon that appears when the thread has new posts. Hmmm....

10. After the millionth attempt, I finally got my e-mail to set my new password. Thank God. I didn\'t want to change my username to Noir 2.0.

11. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

PHP avatars are no longer supported?
    Meaning I have to let go of my roulating avatar?

I feel like a part of me just died.

12. LJB

LJB

I can\'t see any of the recent threads on Off Topic.

13. I was not being sarcastic. I thought it was evident you were not really moaning. And neither is anybody else at the moment, I believe. Many of us feel a bit bewildered though.

14. It took me like, 30 minutes to change my password. I kept getting database errors and the email to change it wasn\'t appearing in my inbox. But I finally got through!

Anyways, the new site looks great!

15. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Yes, that\'s the word. And you can\'t really blame people for that. Facebook changed gradually every week. This is quite a big functional and visual change for probably the first time since 2007(?). For users who have been around all that time it\'s quite a change.

16. 3Xs

3Xs

Ah, apologies then, I misinterpreted your post.

17. Testing, testing. That was quite the affair (password stuff). Can\'t wait till everything is properly back in place.

18. The new website is great!

19. No more Avatar\'s? and wow what a nightmare it was logging in and getting a new password! had to use three different broswers just because Google Chrome didn\'t want to let me

20. My only complaint is the lack of quick reply. Other than that it looks so much better.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.