Hello/Hola | The Popjustice Forum

Hello/Hola

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Vonchol, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Hello Popjustice
    I'm Mauricio from Chile,
    I have had this account for years and I had not read this part (so sorry) because I am clueless and maybe lazy I did not know until today that I had to introduce myself, i never understand why after years i could not answer any topic xd
    I'm Mauricio from Chile, my english is not perfect but I can understand and speak it (although I am ashamed to speak and that it turns out badly), my favorite artists are Kylie Minogue, Sugababes, Fangoria, EBTG, Dannii
    of the new Magdalena Bay and Yukika
    I can add that being a fan of Sugababes is very, very difficult and that Kylie is so wonderful
    Love Lara Croft and videogames...if anyone need has problems understanding Chilean or Argentine Spanish, let me know and I will help

Saludos de Chile

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2020
    Inky, 2014, Slice of Life and 2 others like this.
  2. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Welcome!

berserkboi and Vonchol like this.
  3. Hi all. Signed up ages ago...posted on the forum a few time only for them to get deleted so gave up...

Then spotted someone saying you have to introduce yourself first in here! haha DOH! So here I am.

I'm Benjamin...feeling following Popjustice since early 2000s. Love all music and can't wait to get posting...now I know what I was doing wrong! haha.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.