Hello.

Should BoA get her own topic? I mean.. she *IS* the original K-pop queen..

Or maybe move her existing thread over from P&J?

The same basic question remains, though: Is the thread going to be active enough? Or is that topic covered in the main thread for now? I love BoA more than most, but there's not a lot of discussion about her at the moment. No harm in making a thread, of course, but it's worth thinking about.

Totally got ahead of myself and made it anyway... Good point though... It can sit there until she decides to do something at least... Haha!

^Haha, do it if you wish~ a new thread would probably make more sense.

By the way.. I was just thinking, should groups like 2NE1 stay in the K-Pop section when the time comes for their US debut? I mean, I've really warmed up to the idea of this section and all, but do you think keeping it in the K-pop section will limit the amount of people who will notice it, etc? Would it still be classed as K-pop? etc. Just a thought.

I'm pleased about this! It's going to be a lot easier to lurk the K-Popstars I like without having to go through all of just one thread.

I thought only the major relevant K-pop groups would be getting threads to start with? I don't even know the Ex-Jewelry member! haha I just think we should draw a line or else even 5dolls will have their own thread soon!

Kara and Super Junior are really the only other groups that need their own topic right now. The rest can just stay in the general thread.

I do like Pen Expers idea of having maybe a Live thread for all the different TV performances.

I was thinking maybe we could have a thread for Rookies/up and coming groups? Or would that basically be in general K-Pop discussion?

With a new forum we do want separate threads, but not necessarily for artists who've had a total of 6 posts about them in the past three years. And they don't all need to be made today.

Pen Expers said:
With a new forum we do want separate threads, but not necessarily for artists who've had a total of 6 posts about them in the past three years. And they don't all need to be made today.

That was my thought as well. As much I love Infinite, Teen Top, and Chi Chi, each of them probably have 15 posts per comeback and we don't see or hear of them in between promotions. There's not point in creating stagnant threads.