Hello! | The Popjustice Forum

Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Truce, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Hey everyone!
    I've been lurking here on Popjustice for about 4 years now and with this year delivering some especially amazing music I thought I'd finally join. Genuinely one of my favorite pass times is lurking in rates to watch all of the meltdowns and silently rooting for my favorite songs. I'm a 20 year old college student and I've always been obsessed with pop music. That being said, Gaga is and always will be my favorite artist. Starting with Poker Face annihilating me at the age of 12, she really sparked my love and interest in pop music and performance art and I've never loved an artist more.
    Some of my other faves include Beyoncé, Ariana Grande, Lorde, Marina and the Diamonds, Sky Ferreira, Kesha (shamelessly), Lana Del Rey, JoJo, Rihanna, Tinashe, Kings of Leon, The Killers, Twenty One Pilots, The 1975 etc.
    It's a bit hard for me list artists because there is a lot of stuff I love where I'm not crazy about all of the artist's work. I love r&b and hip hop a lot too and there are many artists in those genres that I adore that would probably be too much to list here. I'm excited to pick up more music here from people that know much more than I do about amazing music!

Island likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.