Hello. | The Popjustice Forum

Hello.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Beyond Curiosity, Apr 9, 2018.

1. Hello,

Firstly, even though I've chosen "Beyond Curiosity" as my username, feel free to call me by my nickname, Michael. I'm a Vietnamese lad living in a small country in Central Europe and still attending secondary grammar school. In fact, for me school is fun. However, there are also other things, which make me feel good and fill in my spare time. My hobbies include listening to music, watching TV, reading books, singing, dancing and writing.

Secondly, when it comes to my favourite music, pop is truly my cup of tea. I'm not a dab hand. I seldom devote my life and time to a particular recording artist since I don't manage to be loyal much in this instance. I see myself more as a person with general knowledge although every now and then I don't feel being so.

Thirdly, there are some acts I really enjoy, such as Madonna, Britney Spears, Lorde, Josef Salvat, Bright Light Bright Light and many more...

Lastly, thank you for reading my post!

PS. K-Pop is my guilty pleasure.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
    Slice of Life likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.