HELP ME | The Popjustice Forum

HELP ME

Discussion in 'The Internet' started by Sam, Aug 26, 2016.

1. Sam

Sam

I keep getting this source code in my URL bar when I visit various websites.

Code:
    data:text/html,<script>window.close();</script>
    Like, I just visited a sharing website to watch All Stars and I click on the video player, I get a pop up for MacKeeper or "The Brit Method" or some bullshit (which is to be expected obviously), the page loads to blank and this code appears.

Like, I just wanna watch some trannies. What the fuck is going on? It's not the first time it happened either; it occurred earlier when I tried to download Side B.

Is this some sort of government conspiracy? Am I being discouraged from piracy? Is Big Brother onto me?????

Help me Obi Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope.

2. Sam

Sam

Oh also if it helps, I'm running macOS Sierra on a late 2013 MacBook Pro, Safari v10.0, adBlocker enabled etc etc.

3. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Try tagging @kal if he can help.

kal likes this.
  4. You're being discouraged by the entire internet.

joe_alouder, R92, Island and 5 others like this.
  5. Sam

Sam

It was bound to happen sooner or later.

@kal help me please xxx

6. kal

kal

What adblocker are you using? Sierra is a bit unstable with them at the moment so that might be the cause of your issue.

7. Sam

Sam

This one.

8. kal

kal

Try this one.

Also, try restarting your browser. If it doesn't work - reboot your computer.

And if none of that works, wait for the next beta update.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.